Where Is The Best Place To Sell Your Old Bike?

fakename

Im buying a new bike soon, Click or other, and just wondered where is the best place to get rid of the Yamaha Novou? Do the new bike sellers take trade-in's, or is it better to try to sell it myself, online? I dont want a lot of hassle to sell it, but then dont want to give it away either. Auctions are another option, but the prices there, dont seem to be very high.

classifieds.thaivisa.com

bahtsold.com

craigslist.org

Price it fairly or just slightly under the going rate and it will sell quickly. Nouvos are in high demand in the farang market.

Be greedy on price and it wont move for over a month if at all.

• Like 2

KRS1 gave good advice. Preferably if it were me I would list it on Thaivisa or Craigslist first since they're English language. I mean other Falang check TV or CL first and would prefer to buy from another Falang since speak the same language, probably would trust a Falang to do maintenance more, etc. So might as well use it to your advantage. KRS1 is right if it is at market or slightly below it will move fast because--well alot of Falang would prefer to buy from another Falang and the Nuovo is a more popular bike. If you really want the least amount of hassles, most dealers will accept trade ins if you are buying a more expensive bike. But, as in everywhere else in the world, you won't get top dollar.

You really didn't say the condition or how many KM it has on it ? As well as how many years old?

Baht sold is also in English and I have had good luck with them too as well as ThaiVisa. But have a look first. If you really want it sold, don't mess around. Price it to sell ! All mine have gone in the first 24 hours to the first people who look at the bike.

But just yesterday I found a 2 year old PCX125 for sale at the price of a new PCX150 Who in their right mind would do anything like that ? My guess depending, yours will sell in the 25,000 - 35,000 range