Arsee Wenger

Arsenal are the epitamy of a "One Man team"

When "HE" is not playing they are worse than useless.

They used to be a "Two Man Team" but then Winger stupidly sold one of them and he did not bother to replace him

I think they are the team with the biggest crisis in the Premiership right now.

Having said all this they will probably win the Champions League now just to spite me!!!

Any team has ups and downs...while not a fan, I think their team has quite a bit of future potential and the fact that there are so many young players being raised together will develop team spirit.

And yeah, it would be funny if they'd be the ones lifting the CL trophy this season, though I oh-so-hope they crash at the Madridista hurdle :o

Arsenal 2 West Ham 3.........................still no crisis at Highbury. Yet we've got a real crisis. And we extended our lead at the top by a point. Terrible Ref though....again. Should have given Villa a penalty early on to wake us up a bit. Terrific first half, football wise for both teams though.

Arsenal loosing at home to West Ham,

why am I not surprised???

A sure sign of a once great team that is not "Great "anymore.

That result would have made headlines throughout the world 18 months ago.

Not so now I fear.

I have always followed Arsenal as my favourite Premiership team, and I am thankful that next year I will only have one alleigence in that division.

But it is still sad to see them loosing so many games right now.

Even Henry played last night and they still could not beat a team fresh out of the Championship at home.

Arsenal in decline..........sorry to say I think they are, even though others may argue that they have some great young talent, Yes they have, but that's not helping right now is it?

Like Man Utd they will have to have another "Coming" as all Championship Titles lead to Stamford Bridge for now and the immediate future I fear

It will be nice to see their new stadium half empty next season.

dream on, have you ever tried to get a ticket at highbury???? There is a five year waiting list to become a season ticket holder, my wife is an Arsenal member at 'red' level which is below gold and silver, the only ticket she could get all year was the fa cup cardiff game.. and then only one so she had to go on her own!!

dream on, have you ever tried to get a ticket at highbury???? There is a five year waiting list to become a season ticket holder, my wife is an Arsenal member at 'red' level which is below gold and silver, the only ticket she could get all year was the fa cup cardiff game.. and then only one so she had to go on her own!!

That is when Arsenal are doing well, just wait until they don't win anything for a couple of seasons

then you will be able to buy all the season tickets you want. :o

Arsenal are the epitamy of a "One Man team"

When "HE" is not playing they are worse than useless.

They used to be a "Two Man Team" but then Winger stupidly sold one of them and he did not bother to replace him

I think they are the team with the biggest crisis in the Premiership right now.

Having said all this they will probably win the Champions League now just to spite me!!!

I would Sunderland are in more of a crisis :o

That is when Arsenal are doing well, just wait until they don't win anything for a couple of seasons

then you will be able to buy all the season tickets you want. :o

You might like to think so but it wont happen, Arsenal have the most support in London (much much more than Chelsea) and there new stadium is only 60,000 seats.

and I wont be able to buy any season tickets even if I could .......at over a 1000 quid each!!! (not that im an arsenal fan anyway)

The problem now for Arsene Wenger and Alex Ferguson is that Chelsea now have Abramovich's cash and an astute manager in Mourinho. Chelsea have emerged as the ultimate force in English football and Arsenal and Man Utd have failed to keep up with them.

In my opinion Arsenal still have the best player in the league in Henry but they don't appear to be the same team when he's not available.

If there is any critisism of Wenger this season, it's that he failed to buy a proper replacement for Viera. He keeps playing the 2 youngsters in that position and it's clear that they aren't ready to replace Viera.

The defence has also been shaky by conceding far too many goals.

With Arsenal moving to a new stadium next season, I think that could give them the lift that will help them compete for next seasons title.