Tv

SDM0712

Nothing to do with Soi Crocodile, just moved into a new estate in Kathu and there's no cable TV here yet. I used to have True in another place but think it was a bit of a rip off compared to the cable costs.

Just wondering if anyone has a satellite service other than True that can get the usual Thai Channels and maybe some Brit ones too.

SDM

The only two cable companies really are KPP & Phuket Cable. It all depends on which one is operating in your area. At my home in Kathu they only have Phuket Cable which I reckon sucks compared to KP. Neither of them have any Brit TV apart from Granada & BBC news.

• Like 1

The GMMZ box is good for Thai channels but currently only has a couple of channels in English. This will hopefully change at some point when they get their act together (only free channels available to new customers at the moment)

The box is 990 baht right now but you do need a dish.

• Like 1

I am currently on a basic cable account, in Kamala. I would love to get US channels. I have considered satellite, but am afraid of illegal systems. Can you please outline in detail what would be illegal, as I would want to avoid that.

• 1 month later...