Houses For Rent Kanchanaburi And Surrounding Areas

kelv23

:D:D:D

Only way to find out is to visit and speak to the locals Thais, since you are very vague in your post i.e. price per month, size of the house etc. ect.. (but then again there are many places to rent in Kan BTW).

Only to say "No Have" as you asked "Any relevant info, sites, phone numbers etc " :D

Come, look and see, then you will get a bigger picture of Kan. :D

Yours truly, :o

Kan Win :D

Only way to find out is to visit and speak to the locals Thais, since you are very vague in your post i.e. price per month, size of the house etc. ect.. (but then again there are many places to rent in Kan BTW).

Only to say "No Have" as you asked "Any relevant info, sites, phone numbers etc " :D

well if i had quoted price per month etc you would have said the same as the ONLY way is to speak to local Thais.

If anyone has any more useful info such as phone numbers of any local estate agent/s, websites who have houses for rent in Kanchana buri and surrounding areas I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

well if i had quoted price per month etc you would have said the same as the ONLY way is to speak to local Thais.

If anyone has any more useful info such as phone numbers of any local estate agent/s, websites who have houses for rent in Kanchana buri and surrounding areas I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Outiside the true foreign havens of say Pattaya, Patong, Koh Samui and Bangkok, im afraid to inform you that there is hardly such a thing in Thailand as actual-local estate agents who deal in 'houses for rent'.

That is a foreign phenomenon.

Kanwin is correct in that you'll just have to get out there and look for a place on your own and ask the local Thais and expats.

If you are able to read Thai (or you have a Thai friend to look for you), check out www.pantip.com, this popular Thai language website has lots of classifieds with 'houses for rent' both in Bangkok and the provinces. I have always looked there for acco. as you will get the real Thai price.

Steve

Edited by stevesuphan

• 2 months later...