Thailand's Skin-Whitening Craze Reaches Woman's Intimate Areas

webfact

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One wonders how many Thai women have ever looked closely at there "down below bits". I'll bet hardly any of them have looked at their friend's private parts either. So what are they using for a reference? Can it be that the demure Thai lady is looking at "dirty" movies on the internet?

Personally, I have told my Tw that if I wanted a white woman, then I would have stayed in UK

giggle.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif Love this planet. Where else in the entire universe? Right?

Umm, everywhere in the west where these creams have been sold for many many many years already. Because believe it or not, even 'white girls' can face darkening down there, which they might feel is a turn off personally.

Shame when you try to be smart, but end up looking un-knowledgeable and stupid? Sorry, but bit tired of the many stupid comments in this thread.

key words mate: Planet / Universe, helps to read the post when you try to be smart. Its a good way to avoid looking stupid.

One wonders how many Thai women have ever looked closely at there "down below bits". I'll bet hardly any of them have looked at their friend's private parts either. So what are they using for a reference? Can it be that the demure Thai lady is looking at "dirty" movies on the internet?

Personally, I have told my Tw that if I wanted a white woman, then I would have stayed in UK

I've told my Thai gf as well. For the money I've spent I could have stayed at home and had a white hooker full time. laugh.png

• Like 2

Has anyone explained how having a pale genital area """is associated with opportunity, success and status""" ?

Have you seen the price of this stuff, forget retina scans to prove your identity, I would expect that soon all seating in whichever airport Thailand has functioning at the time will be fitted with an asscan, the lighter the brown, the better the chance of an upgrade, of course any Merc or BMW will have already forwarded these small details to the check-in staff beforehand.

It's already happening.

Preposterous illustration of the totally self absorbed, ego centric character, over inflated sense of self importance of Thais. This goes on elsewhere in the world as well, however it is a cultural feature of the Thai character. As if whitening will make them more personable, intelligent, aware, knowledgable, and connected with reality.

• Like 1

Oh goodness, I was getting so tired of every Thai commercial on the wife's soaps, women showing their armpits, spread wide and arms up high at every opportunity, now with emphasis on the other(lower) LIPS, and no censor is gonna have them white Thai girls spreading them on TV commercials soon, so now no short pants and lights out for fun? Because, " it doesn't pay to wear short pants that make you dark there". Would like to see the color comparison charts. Lighten up ladies!

Preposterous illustration of the totally self absorbed, ego centric character, over inflated sense of self importance of Thais. This goes on elsewhere in the world as well, however it is a cultural feature of the Thai character. As if whitening will make them more personable, intelligent, aware, knowledgable, and connected with reality.

clap2.gif

crazy.gif My guess is that one might be a bit out of touch with reality and a little self righteous and bigoted if they believe a women thinks she will be "more personable, intelligent, aware, knowledgable (sic), and connected with reality" because they are using a cream to lighten their skin (or other beauty products & lotions) as opposed to simply trying to make themselves or a part of their body be more attractive.

20120428_WOC079.png

• Like 2

Lack of sunlight is a contributing factor to the collapse of the immune system, blindess, dementia, and many other health problems, it is also a contributing factor in multiple sclerosis which is a horrible way to die. Avoiding sunlight in Thailand generally means avoiding daylight altogether, which as a lifestyle choice is as dangerous as smoking or heavy drinking. Quite why Thai girls want to look pale and sickly is beyond me, and I hope that the fashion changes before too many of them get genuinely sick.

I've told my Thai gf as well. For the money I've spent I could have stayed at home and had a white hooker full time. laugh.png

Well said guys.

Lack of sunlight is a contributing factor to the collapse of the immune system, blindess, dementia, and many other health problems, it is also a contributing factor in multiple sclerosis which is a horrible way to die. Avoiding sunlight in Thailand generally means avoiding daylight altogether, which as a lifestyle choice is as dangerous as smoking or heavy drinking. Quite why Thai girls want to look pale and sickly is beyond me, and I hope that the fashion changes before too many of them get genuinely sick.

Which is due to Vitamin D deficiency and a high proportion of Americas (and other western countries) also suffer from it (especially those countries that don't have a lot of full sunlight). Vitamin D supplementation is now becoming more and more important and as an anti oxidant seems to be an actual wonder supplement.

Get on it even if you think you get enough sunlight. AND it works much better to combat a cold or flu then Vitamin C does. Try it....

giggle.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif Love this planet. Where else in the entire universe? Right?

Umm, everywhere in the west where these creams have been sold for many many many years already. Because believe it or not, even 'white girls' can face darkening down there, which they might feel is a turn off personally.

Shame when you try to be smart, but end up looking un-knowledgeable and stupid? Sorry, but bit tired of the many stupid comments in this thread.

key words mate: Planet / Universe, helps to read the post when you try to be smart. Its a good way to avoid looking stupid.

Thanks. If you look back about two posts AFTER my original post, I noticed my error in reading and apologised....unless you didn't see that and wanted to flame me even AFTER I admitted my mistake.

" A new product said to make women's intimate areas .....

caused critics to question when, if ever, the skin-whitening craze will end "

I think his craze would end when the tendency reaches the point "zero".

No, it's GROUND zero... if you catch my drift cheesy.gif