Buffalo Venture

BKK90210

I have been thinking about buying a few dozen buffalo and a few rais for them to live on...all are for business. Ofcourse I want to run a profitable business...but can't think of any thing creative right now.

For example: Those elephants can be in movies....use in logging....play a game of soccer...or carry those tourists around ....even they can paint too (I saw one of these painting auctioned off on Ebay and going going gone for $3000!

Do you guys have any other suggestions of using those buffalo...other than in farming or eating them!?

I know they are not the cutest thing to see or use as a house pet.....but they must have more potential than that!

Edited by BKK90210

I have been thinking about buying a few dozen buffalo and a few rais for them to live on...all are for business. Ofcourse I want to run a profitable business...but can't think of any thing creative right now.

For example: Those elephants can be in movies....use in logging....play a game of soccer...or carry those tourists around ....even they can paint too (I saw one of these painting auctioned off on Ebay and going going gone for $3000!

Do you guys have any other suggestions of using those buffalo...other than in farming or eating them!?

I know they are not the cutest thing to see or use as a house pet.....but they must have more potential than that!

Had a Great afternoon once watching the Buffalo Races near Cha Am... Both the Buffalo's and the Drivers were drunk as Skunks, and all of the Thai's in attendance were really into it all...

Pianoman

Had a Great afternoon once watching the Buffalo Races near Cha Am... Both the Buffalo's and the Drivers were drunk as Skunks, and all of the Thai's in attendance were really into it all...

Pianoman

:D:o

:D is it allowed to put fire cracker in the Buffalow's ass and so get extra "Turbo" boost during race?? or is all kind of modifications not allowed???

:D

Maybe you could buy a big tract of land and organize wild buffalo hunting safaris. Charge rich stupid farangs alot of money to go hunt wild buffaloes.....if they are "lucky enough" to bag a buffalo you could mount the head for them....for an extra charge of course.

Maybe you could buy a big tract of land and organize wild buffalo hunting safaris. Charge rich stupid farangs alot of money to go hunt wild buffaloes.....if they are "lucky enough" to bag a buffalo you could mount the head for them....for an extra charge of course.

I think the only thing more stupid than the farnags you suggest, is the one who believes it is all so stupid and suggests to do this in Los :o .

Do you actually know anything about wild buffalo ??

My Suggestion MrBangkokBeverleyHills would be

//edit

//remove tastless comment

//

I think the only thing more stupid than the farnags you suggest, is the one who believes it is all so stupid and suggests to do this in Los :D .

Do you actually know anything about wild buffalo ??

My Suggestion MrBangkokBeverleyHills would be to

//edit

//remove tasteless comment

//

N&M

that line up they doing already in Hong Kong (Mongkok)and as you said, it works, but im sure it works in BKK or Beverly Hills only,, not so much in Up country or rice field's....

But if we modify this buffalo thing and let girls running in the woods and let the rich guys chacing them with they "Own" gun ready and then charge them tons of money.... and if they wanna buy they cach you can ship them to they homes with "extra charce ofcourse....How abt that? :o

organize wild buffalo hunting safarisNo..not for me….it sound immoral …I’m a Buddhist

buy females and .....//edit

in Issan area? I thick cocks fighting is more profitable than that!

the Buffalo Races

How am I suppose to train them with a few rais I have? :o ....plus they are too dumb to train anyway.....but I think with bigger tract and some of those rice-booz it might work! :D

Hmm…come to think about it....in order to make big bucks, the event has to be big...very big enough...and not just for locally, it has to be the competition between the cities or provinces….kind of like the Olympic or Asian game.

I’m sure some of you will ask me...”How am I suppose to make money?.....

The answer is right before your eyes folks “ADVERTISINGS!” from all those companies from all over Thailand that want to advertise!....around the stadium, well in this case it will be on my land!

Genius you guys, and thanks so much for your great inputs! AWESOMEEEE

BKK

:D:D:D

Hmm...I wonder if they eat alot or it's just some grasses only...I still have to keep them happy during the year :D ....any answer, guys?

Edited by Khutan

Kwai milk and cheeses do well over "ere and suppose there could be a market for them in all those new 5 star hotels being built around the place.

Might even be an opportunity for Buffi sausages,haggis or even if mixed with some kidneys and topped off with Puff pastry... voila....Thai style Yorkshire puddings...but doubt if any of the locals will touch them :o

Kwai milk and cheeses do well over "ere and suppose there could be a market for them in all those new 5 star hotels being built around the place.

Might even be an opportunity for Buffi sausages,haggis or even if mixed with some kidneys and topped off with Puff pastry... voila....Thai style Yorkshire puddings...but doubt if any of the locals will touch them :o

Oh you....forget about the locals! The locals never have enough money to buy anything other than Pla-rah....Pla-kem...or Pla-salid :D

Hmm...but if we could export those Buffi sausages....Your idea mights work!

It's good to have an option though......I still hate to see them go before their time :D

Thanks anyway

BKK

Edited by BKK90210