True - Wtf - Inane Thai Voiceover For Emmy's

samtam

Why has True Series got some pillock providing limited voiceover for the Emmy awards tonight? You can't hear anything the presenters are saying whilst the v/o drivals with the actor/tresses, provided in English too, completely destroying the broadcast.

First time I've watched this channel in months. Time to ditch the whole thing I think.

Didn't watch the channel you are talking about, but most of the channels have an English or Thai audio selection you can make using your remote. Sometimes the channels are broadcasting in both English and Thai, like Channel 3 news or special events sometimes, and you can here both the English and/or Thai language depending on how you have your language audio setup.

I was watching the English audio. It has Thai on it, over/during/through the English.

Yep, I stopped watching it. I rarely watch the True offerings, but I thought just this once, there might be something that I could. Mostly I watch torrents, so I'll see tomorrow.

I saw this while flipping thru the channels

Utter crap and very annoying ... I watched for less than two minutes

It is almost as annoying as the constant crawl on some channels for

their HD service

I wish they would eff off and just let me watch the show that I want to

watch without being annoyed

We get that in the sandpit a lot, for big Champs League games they have as many as FIVE different Arabic commentators that know the tiny little idiosyncracies of each version, and we're lucky if we get English at all.

I wouldn't mind but the commentary is awful (think: wahabwahabwhabahabwahababawabahaba GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!).

They never stop jabbering for a f***ing minute, and the locals we watch the footy with would much rather have English commentary as well (with the exception of the "Onion Bag" gobshite, obviously).

Try Tennis in English and Arabic. The Arabs do not stop for a second, even when the server is bouncing the ball on the ground and going through his pre-serve routine, let alone during a rally.