Dmk - Will It Have Fast Track Immigration?

SeaVisionBurma

If anyone has actual information on this would appreciate a reply.

Will there be a fast track Immigration section for Don Mueang?

My friend uses an APEC card to travel for business, which allows him to use the Fast Track/Diplomatic channel at Suvanabhumi.

With DMK being mostly LCC rather than full service for international routes (we use Air Asia frequently) - he was wondering if the same immigration facilities will apply for DMK?

Thanks

SVB

Can't say whether there will be dedicated fast track counters (I would guess not since only LCC's at DMK) but there will almost certainly be a Diplomatic counter which should be fine even if it doesn't specifically say ABTC or APEC. Anyway, that only matters for jumping the queue as any counter can process the 90 day entry that APEC card holders are entitled to.

I returned from Vietnam yesterday on my APEC and they had the Diplomatic channel manned but it was closed and when I asked some of the other immigration people they just pionted me at the Thai passport que, there was plenty of immigration people just staning around and they even were doing training on the job which is a joke considering this was at 11am and there were very long ques waiting to be processed, maybe it will improve but more than likely it won't

I was thinking that a lot of the passengers will be with in the country and the need will not be that big to clear customs.

After all these for the most part are just travel with in Thailand. I don't believe there is much international travel other than Air Asia and even a lot of there passengers are just traveling with in Thailand.