She,s Done Something Daft Again!

pigeonjake

My wife holds her finger over the camera when she's video calling her sister ... and can't figure out why the sister can't see her. I explain the reason so she says 'ok' ... then does it again.

Darn confusing, these newfangled gadgets.

• Like 1

i stand corected,,, sorry,

but most of the older members on here know i cant spell,

ill just stop posting and work, i might get more done

It was just really hard for me to understand thats all. Dont worry about the salary I have friends who get £1000 a day and have 6 month holidays.........bast*****smile.png

• Like 1

Hallo Jake! If You can't spell because of dyslexia or what ever..don't listen to the teachers on the forum, just keep on posting...

English is not my first language. At first I was very worried to be corrected, but now I don't care....

Hallo Jake! If You can't spell because of dyslexia or what ever..don't listen to the teachers on the forum, just keep on posting...

English is not my first language. At first I was very worried to be corrected, but now I don't care....

Peeps with dyslexia don't spell 'know' as 'no'

Did you hear of the dyslexic devil worshipers who sold their souls to Santa?

• Like 1

Know.

That`s because they couldn`t read the Santa clauses in the contract.

It wasnt about correction I couldnt understand it and If it cant be understood easily there's no point but this is getting way off topic and if you look i said NO OFFENCE

Funny though you never see baby pigeons?????..........so we need photo proof now Jake??

Jake no offence

Strange, I knew what he meant.

So did I

Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Scuh a cdonition is arppoiatrely cllaed Typoglycemia .

"Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."

So seeing no instead on Know makes no difference what so ever to most folks given the context ;)

Congratulations on the new baby Jake !

Jake no offence

Strange, I knew what he meant.

So did I

Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Scuh a cdonition is arppoiatrely cllaed Typoglycemia .

"Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."

So seeing no instead on Know makes no difference what so ever to most folks given the context wink.png

Congratulations on the new baby Jake !

Good for you sorry I dont fit in with the University profile.

Unfortunately Know starts with K not n and ends in w not O so I dont get the above. I didnt understand it seems you dont understand that I also said no offence however OK you seem to want to argue it forever

IM A RETARD SORRY

Edited by rattler

Great news, Jake,,, Glad all is well with your family and that you're brightening up Tv with more stories. When can you get back to the nest to meet the new brood? Hope it's soon, so she doesn't have to master a video camera!!

Best wishes to you all.

Rob

@Rattler

cheesy.gif If you're going to correct other poster's spelling or grammar mistakes you should keep a check on yourself.

dont don't

didnt didn't

, comma

. full stop

thumbsup.gif

Oh fer gawds sake,

OK I am an illiterate stupid bad spelling retard, CAN WE END IT YET, yes or know.............see the difference know?

Edited by rattler
  • Like 2