Tax In Condos: How Much ?

Zip is the answer, there is no tax on condos until you sell and then they add up to 3% of the sale price depending on how long you have had it. I believe this is right but no guarantee. But in 5 years I have never had to pay any tax on our condo.

+1

Zip is the answer, there is no tax on condos until you sell and then they add up to 3% of the sale price depending on how long you have had it. I believe this is right but no guarantee. But in 5 years I have never had to pay any tax on our condo.

+1

Thank you BEENTHEREDONETHAT, hope to be the next +2 then. Have good day

Do you mean service charge/maintenance which pays for the security, pool maintenance, lighting, cleaning etc?

If so, it costs about 1000 baht a month (depending on the facilities available) for a low-mid range condo

But is ultimately based on the square footage of the unit and the price at the outset hence the maintenance charges vary widely from condo to condo..

Zero tax but i pay 22,000 a year for maintenance for a 100 sq m condo.

You mean less than 19 baht/sq m x month ? Could you tell me where is your condo ?

Maitenance charges will vary between 5-70 Baht per sqm, the newer with more facilities being the higher end.

• 10 months later...