Samsung Galaxy S3 Price

osmar

Sent you a PM

dam_n, and I thought this forum was to exchange information.

But apparently not according to mr. Stanley Jerd, who likes to ask questions, when things resolved not share the information, answer other's questions by PM, not share information, and disturb other peoples threads.

21,900 good price compared to me I bought one in Seoul Airport Duty Free in July thinking Korean Duty Free got to be best price. Stupid me it was THB 31,456. Moral of the story dont buy Samsung in Korea in Duty Free. On a lighter note brilliant phone love it use it in Thailand & Indonesia no need to carry laptop everywhere has great Skype and features that I will never ever use.

Sent you a PM

dam_n, and I thought this forum was to exchange information.

But apparently not according to mr. Stanley Jerd, who likes to ask questions, when things resolved not share the information, answer other's questions by PM, not share information, and disturb other peoples threads.

Maybe he is trying to sell one wink.png

21,900 good price compared to me I bought one in Seoul Airport Duty Free in July thinking Korean Duty Free got to be best price. Stupid me it was THB 31,456. Moral of the story dont buy Samsung in Korea in Duty Free. On a lighter note brilliant phone love it use it in Thailand & Indonesia no need to carry laptop everywhere has great Skype and features that I will never ever use.

4G, 64 GB, maybe?

There are different version out, some only in Korea, till now.

So check your mobil for the specs.

But anyway, where is air port duty free really cheaper, as in the country around? Not even in S-Pore.

Actually, I think, I've seen the S III under 21900 in Big C in Phuket. But 21500 or so, so no big deal!

in MBK in BKK ( BTS National Stadium) you can buy S3 phones original white and blue international warranty

for 17.000 bath. If there is a problem Samsung will help you every in the world but not in thailand. Service

and warranty in Thailand does not mean a lot in most cases anyway. whistling.gif

I think before the end of the year S3 will cost around 15.000 bath. Which is a great price for a much better

phone than Iphone5. So buy now or wait a little bit. S3 with Thai warranty cost around 19.000 bath.

Edited by jeroentak

• 2 months later...

Might consider the note 2 maybe. Same price about but after comparing i went for one of them ..

Note 2 is a fine piece, don't know, how i could live without it wink.png

But still interested, to hear a price for the original Galaxy Note 10.1 Tab, for the export model, without warranty in Thailand

I'm going to Bkk in two weeks and like to know, where to go. Not enough time, to stroll around for the best offer