Court Approves Bail For Red Leader Jeng Dokchik

webfact

Which red-democracy lover dares to contest that he didn't get any special treatment? Come on guys!

Compared to whom, for example? Every single yellow shirt sentenced to jail but out on bail, and top of the pile, Sondhi?

Special treatment? Come on guys!
Edited by TheKrayTriplet
  • Like 1

I bet the judges all feel far safer now... scumbags for approving this! They deserve to get hits on them. Or are the judges in fear of reprisal and trying to court favours? Never ceases to amaze me. It's almost time to put the chairs on the table and switch off the lights as we leave.

Which red-democracy lover dares to contest that he didn't get any special treatment? Come on guys!

Compared to whom, for example? Every single yellow shirt sentenced to jail but out on bail, and top of the pile, Sondhi?

Aah ok. So you are a red-democracy lover.

What is the topic Mr. Twister? Please remind us! Come on!

You are really a baby. Yeeh but they also can do that..bla bla bla What about the dems.. bla bla bla

How about the yellows... pppfff. You don't get tired of yourself?

Edited by Nickymaster

Red-shirt Yoswaris released on bail

The Nation

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court on Friday released red-shirt leader Yoswaris Chuklom on bail after the court sees that he has shown his remorse for having intimidated Constitution Court judges.

The court released Yoswaris after his wife, Karuna Moris, posted a cash of Bt600,000 as a guarantee.

The court set three bail conditions for Yoswaris, better known in his comedian name as Jeng Dokjik. First he must do anything to incite unrest or disturbances. Second, he must not leave the kingdom unless he wins an acceptance from the court.

The court also reminded Yoswaris to keep his own promise that he would forfeit his constitutional right to speak at political rallies and would not express his political opinions in the public again.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-09-28

You are really a baby. Yeeh but they also can do that..bla bla bla What about the dems.. bla bla bla

I can see this is going to be on a high intellectual level. You asked a question (loaded by the childish addition of a "qualification" if one did answer). I provided an answer. Whether you accept it or not is not my concern.
Edited by TheKrayTriplet

I can see this is going to be on a high intellectual level. You asked a question (loaded by the childish addition of a "qualification" if one did answer). I provided an answer. Whether you accept it or not is not my concern.

"I provided an answer. Whether you accept it or not is not my concern."

You didn't provide an answer to my question! You made another question out of it.

Again: Do you think he got any special treatment or not?

TERRORIST CHARGE

Redshirt Jeng released on bail

The Nation

30191313-01_big.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Criminal Court on Friday released redshirt leader Yoswaris Chuklom on bail, judging that he had shown remorse for having intimidated Constitution Court judges.

The court released Yoswaris after his wife, Karuna Moris, posted Bt600,000 as a guarantee.

The court set three bail conditions for Yoswaris, better known by his comedian name as Jeng Dokjik. First, he must do anything to incite unrest or disturbance. Second, he must not leave the kingdom unless granted permission to do so by the court.

The court also reminded Yoswaris to keep his own promise that he had would forfeit his constitutional right to speak at political rallies and would not express his political opinions in the public again.

The Criminal Court revoked Yoswarit's bail on August 22 after he intimidated Constitution Court judges during a political rally.

The court said Yoswaris had shown remorse by sending an apology to the seven Constitution Court judges he had intimidated and published the apology in Matichon and Khaosod for three consecutive days.

The court also reasoned that Yoswaris had been detained for more than a month since August 22 so the period should be enough for him to learn a lesson and not commit the same mistake again.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2012-09-28

You didn't provide an answer to my question! You made another question out of it.

Your question was answered by me. When compared to all those yellow shirts sentenced to jail and especially Sondhi. No.

It is not permissable to criticise the Courts, not my rules.

The greatest test of truth - being in denial.

• Like 1

The greatest test of truth - being in denial.

Another wise lesson from scotbeve

Edited by Nickymaster

Your question was answered by me. When compared to all those yellow shirts sentenced to jail and especially Sondhi. No.

It is not permissable to criticise the Courts, not my rules.

Clear. No special treatment according to you.

Yoswaris Chuklom as assistant secretary to the interior minister distributed the telephone numbers and addresses of Constitution Court judges during a red shirt rally. The move by Mr Yoswaris, a core red shirt leader, posed a threat to the judges and their families and infringed on their privacy.

The red winds must be very strong in the Thai courts right now if they release this guy on bail! Have they bought of the judges or are they fearing for their lives?

30191313-01_big.jpg

The court released Yoswaris after his wife, Karuna Moris, posted Bt600,000 as a guarantee.

a bit of a joke by the jailers to release him while he's still cuffed... but I'm sure he's glad to be back home with his wife, Karuna.

snip photo of wife

2-4.jpg

0.jpg

Daily News (article in Thai)

http://www.dailynews...politics/157822

Surely you remember posting similar pictures only yesterday (above), in your Post Number 2. The Nation , as per usual, posts a completely unrelated picture for his release. Perhaps they should have referrred to the link referred to in your post of yesterdays vintage which now defaults to a page referring to his release with photographs to match.

But then you wouldn't have a non "story" about being released in handcuffs so you could attach the picture of his wife, would you. So transparent.

2.jpg

Picture from http://www.dailynews...politics/157822

30191313-01_big.jpg

a bit of a joke by the jailers to release him while he's still cuffed... but I'm sure he's glad to be back home with his wife, Karuna.

snip photo of wife

2-4.jpg

0.jpg

Surely you remember posting similar pictures only yesterday (above), in your Post Number 2. The Nation , as per usual, posts a completely unrelated picture for his release. Perhaps they should have referrred to the link referred to in your post of yesterdays vintage which now defaults to a page referring to his release with photographs to match.

But then you wouldn't have a non "story" about being released in handcuffs so you could attach the picture of his wife, would you. So transparent.

2.jpg

Vertical stripes. Slimming they say.

30191313-01_big.jpg

419152_316589881721676_1864956183_n.jpg

How sweet of you buchholze.

So thoughtful of you to post a picture of his supportive and adoring wife.

Can we see a pic of yours please ??

30191313-01_big.jpg

2-4.jpg

0.jpg

Surely you remember posting similar pictures only yesterday (above), in your Post Number 2. The Nation , as per usual, posts a completely unrelated picture for his release.

Yes, I do remember posting the photos yesterday. The photos that were posted today reflected his leaving jail.

Thank you for your additional information. The more news that gets posted by members is a positive step.

Edited by Buchholz

30191313-01_big.jpg

2.jpg

Vertical stripes. Slimming they say.

That's the common saying.

Incarceration is difficult on the criminal's family too.

30191313-01_big.jpg

How sweet of you buchholze.

So thoughtful of you to post a picture of his supportive and adoring wife.

Thanks Phil

Happy to help out