Laptop Batteries

butterisbetter

^^^ There's also the lady on the centre aisle corner store (if that's the one you mean), 2nd floor, and a guy farther up in the middle.

Prices may put a crimp in your day though. They wanted something like 3k for an Acer Aspire battery; the computer being worth less than that three years ago. smile.png

You could always try the bunging it in the freezer trick if it is really duff...

^^^ There's also the lady on the centre aisle corner store (if that's the one you mean), 2nd floor, and a guy farther up in the middle.

Prices may put a crimp in your day though. They wanted something like 3k for an Acer Aspire battery; the computer being worth less than that three years ago. smile.png

You could always try the bunging it in the freezer trick if it is really duff...

Panthip's very expensive compared to ICON ... where all students go! One recent example: printer ink cartridge 4 in set RRP (PowerBuy) 1100 Bt; Panthip 780; ICON 600.

ICON Plaza, Computer City - northside of moat are best priced outlets + Panthip Plaza, maybe closer to you?

Last time I asked at Pantip, I was given some address elsewhere which I lost. So I assumed they weren't available there. I'll check again tomorrow. If not, I'll try Icon. Thanks.

CM computer building maybe?

Khuang singha intersection