Can Somebody Help Me On How I Can Obtain An E-Form (Certificate Of Origin) For Shipments From China?

If you are shipping and there is a Bill of Lading (Manifest) then the shippers should supply a Certificate of Origin which they create at the same time as the BOL. Normally you would stipulate your documentary requirements. If it is a small item being posted then you may be able to get a C of O from a local shiping agent and fill it in your end and send it to them for stamping and signing. Hope this is of some help - I have to say I have only shipped from HK.

Edited by Mousehound

The shipper needs to provide the Form E. I am not sure how things work in China. I ship goods from Thailand to China and Korea and I provide the Form E. In Thailand the Ministry of Foreign Trade issues the Form E. Perhaps there is a similar government agency in China that issues the Form E.

The China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT simplified Chinese: 中国国际贸易促进委员会; traditional Chinese: 中國國際貿易促進委員會; pinyin: Zhōngguó Guójì Màoyì Cùjìn Wěiyuánhuì) is a trade body of the Chinese government founded in 1952. It also goes by the name of the China Chamber of International Commerce (CCOIC 中国国际商会).

If you are shipping and there is a Bill of Lading (Manifest) then the shippers should supply a Certificate of Origin which they create at the same time as the BOL. Normally you would stipulate your documentary requirements. If it is a small item being posted then you may be able to get a C of O from a local shiping agent and fill it in your end and send it to them for stamping and signing. Hope this is of some help - I have to say I have only shipped from HK.

Sorry man. Not really understanding the jargon. What is a Bill of Manifest?

A bill of lading states the actual item shiped - where from and to where it is going and desribes the item. The manifest is the collection of Bills of lading that make up the total shipment. eg a ship may have hundreds of items being loaded - each will have a BOL and all these are the ship's manifest.