Apartment Recommendations Near Bts

I'm looking for an apartment for 4 to 5 months near any stop on the BTS sukhumvit line.

Does anyone have any recommendations on good places/neighborhoods to look at?

I plan to do some searching around when I arrive in Bangkok, I'm just curious if anyone has had some good experiences.

I'd like to pay 5000-8000 THB / month.

Thanks.

My experiences would suggest that you can find good apartments along Suk line, but your price range of 5,000 to 8,000 is well under tha basic rate for a decent apartment. You would need to consider minimum 20,000 for an apartment along Suk line... you might get a very very basic single studio room somehwere along Phrakanong and On Nut, but again, you get what you pay for.....and your time frame of 4-5 months will also make it a little more difficult but you might find a basic room for the price you want if you go further out and slightly further away from Suk line. ???

As the previous poster stated; you are in studio range. Just past the Thong Lo BTS going towards Bearing on the even side of Sukhumvit is a complex with rooms in your price range BUT be careful of ad on's like charges for a fridge or TV or a full size bed which will push it up close to B 10,000.