Who Lives In Thailand?

pigeonjake

I am sure most of the super negative and super positive posters are just yanking the chain.

When you get bored, it can pass the time.

Some must be very bored. When you get 30 something guys who live in Thailand, spending all their spare time on the computer, makes you wonder how good their life is here. At my age, I don't have the same energy as when I was 30 or 40, but I was doing a lot more than sitting on my arse in front of a screen all day.

Some of us get paid very well to do it. thumbsup.gif

There's nowhere else I'd rather sit than on my arse

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am sure most of the super negative and super positive posters are just yanking the chain.

Some must be very bored. When you get 30 something guys who live in Thailand, spending all their spare time on the computer, makes you wonder how good their life is here. At my age, I don't have the same energy as when I was 30 or 40, but I was doing a lot more than sitting on my arse in front of a screen all day.

Well put... biggrin.png

No i dont live there I'm outside.

Back in Blighty with the misses both working hard.

I like to hear all the bad stories of expats done wrong it makes me fell better because I'm not there (joke).

Still time for you. Nothing is for sure, nothing. sad.png

No i dont live there I'm outside.

Back in Blighty with the misses both working hard.

I like to hear all the bad stories of expats done wrong it makes me fell better because I'm not there (joke).

Still time for you. Nothing is for sure, nothing. sad.png

"Nothing is for sure" wow are you Buddha?

That the beauty of life. Enjoy it while you can, and to hell what other people say.

just reading a couple of posts that are on here tonite,

theres sllways the one that pulls thai girls down, thats there,

my question to all the experts who post on here, how many do live in thailand,??

or how many sit at home saving for the next holiday with a toilet role at there side so they can wipe there mouth because of all the <deleted> that comes out of it,

i still work for a living, all over the world, but i live in thailand, on my cv, on the tax mans books in the uk, i live in thailand,

thailand isnt just pattaya/bangkok ect, and im not pulling them places down ive got a few mates who live in both,

but please to all you experts who have been here a couple of times, cant afford to live here, so sit at home having a go at the older person who can live here(im 52) or younger person who can live here for that matter,

get a life,, get of your high horse and let people who want to live here, weather it be with a bar girl of a fukcing ladyboy for that matter get on with there lifes without you judging what they do who they do it with,

have a good day boys,

and to top it all the yanks are kicking our <deleted> at the bloody golf,,lol

jake

Yep ....bloody yanks....wots goin on with the golf ??...I live here and love it ....

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Don't worry op nobody is stopping you from being with your ladyboy bar girl.

Same sh#t different country.

Red v blue.

Powerful people with younger models

ect ect.

Is this the non-sequitor thread?

I went to the gas-haus. They serve great fish and chips here, or German sausages, so I thought I'd have some dinner, for batter or wurst

SC

• Like 1

Same sh#t different country.

Red v blue.

Powerful people with younger models

ect ect.

Is this the non-sequitor thread?

I went to the gas-haus. They serve great fish and chips here, or German sausages, so I thought I'd have some dinner, for batter or wurst

SC

sorry my bad.

Are we here?

I'm not. I'm still sat in the Gas-Haus. The sausage was the wurst, by the way, but I didn't complain.

I don't know when I'll be back. The family are coming down (not to the Gas-Haus, though) for a couple of weeks later this month.

SC

my question to all the experts who post on here, how many do live in thailand,??

or how many sit at home saving for the next holiday with a toilet role at there side so they can wipe there mouth because of all the <deleted> that comes out of it,

i still work for a living, all over the world, but i live in thailand, on my cv, on the tax mans books in the uk, i live in thailand,

thailand isnt just pattaya/bangkok ect, and im not pulling them places down ive got a few mates who live in both,

but please to all you experts who have been here a couple of times, cant afford to live here, so sit at home having a go at the older person who can live here(im 52) or younger person who can live here for that matter,

get a life,, get of your high horse and let people who want to live here, weather it be with a bar girl of a fukcing ladyboy for that matter get on with there lifes without you judging what they do who they do it with,

have a good day boys,

and to top it all the yanks are kicking our <deleted> at the bloody golf,,lol

jake

Yep ....bloody yanks....wots goin on with the golf ??...I live here and love it ....

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Don't worry op nobody is stopping you from being with your ladyboy bar girl.

Go back to the schoolyard, dumba$$. Your insulting post is out of place here.

thanks rob,

but im getting to the stage when its best just to ignore the idiots, funny how most of us can sit here and have a good bit of craic banter, and its a good laugh,

then you get them, there the ones that this thred was pointed at,, i think the comon name is

PRICKS,

jake

thanks rob,

but im getting to the stage when its best just to ignore the idiots, funny how most of us can sit here and have a good bit of craic banter, and its a good laugh,

then you get them, there the ones that this thred was pointed at,, i think the comon name is

PRICKS,

jake

Yeah.... I know I should have turned the other cheeks too... taken good aim, and then.....) but I am just back from a long day taking a coachload of the great unwashed out on fieldwork, and I needed to get something out of my system! Still haven't done it, but I don't particularly want a posting holiday.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his crotch, and may his arms be too short to scratch.

• Like 1

You don't

You do.

Everybody is aware of your situation. It's fair to give you a break and hope for the best for you. But if you don't like what you read here, the smartest things to do is not reading it. Insulting people will bring you no sympathy.

Edited by JurgenG
  • Like 1

You don't

You do.

Everybody is aware of your situation. It's fair to give you a break and hope for the best for you. But if you don't like what you read here, the smartest things to do is not reading it. Insulting people will bring you no sympathy.

Not another Yank, get over it. Your Crap at Golf!cheesy.gif
  • Like 2

Virtual life.

I am happily retired here and if I have a day of doing nothing because I can.......do I feel guilty?......nope!

If I get the urge to get mobile and cut some grass, I do because I can, not because I have to. It is a whole different mindset this retirement stuff.......I love it.

Have to agree, except I do feel vaguely guilty when I take a day off to do nothing and, I've no intention of buying one of those awful industrial sized 'trimmers' and standing out in the sun cutting the grass! Fortunately for me, there are local, working people that are happy to do this for me.

I am happily retired here and if I have a day of doing nothing because I can.......do I feel guilty?......nope!

If I get the urge to get mobile and cut some grass, I do because I can, not because I have to. It is a whole different mindset this retirement stuff.......I love it.

Have to agree, except I do feel vaguely guilty when I take a day off to do nothing and, I've no intention of buying one of those awful industrial sized 'trimmers' and standing out in the sun cutting the grass! Fortunately for me, there are local, working people that are happy to do this for me.

Exercise. biggrin.png

I know this isn't a music post, but to say that the Beatles were overated deserved a response. Sgt. Pepper changed the face of pop music as we knew it. It was absolutely revolutionary, and most people who are old enough to remember know where they were the first time they heard it. I know I was absolutely gob smacked. It set a benchmark that all other groups at the time strived to match.

I know the Beatles are sacred ground to many, and there's no doubt they exerted tremendous influence over pop music on an international level. I don't even *really* dislike them, just stirring the pot a bit. Even own Abbey Road. But I do think they had this Euro-folksy influence pervasive in their music, and prefer the stronger rhythmic influences of blues. Would sell my soul to have been able to see the Stones or Led Zeppelin in the 60s/70s, and am envious of that generation. "Gimme Shelter" was one of the most played songs (on cassette, had to rewind, what a pain) on the first Sony Walkman my parents bought me in the 80s, and it's still in heavy rotation on the ipod today.

There has been a decline in American pop music, sad. Hopefully not permanent.

Sorry to OP to go off topic (and thanks for the 'like' pigeon jake) :)