Where To Buy Sandisk Flash Drive In Silom

davejones

I want to buy a 128GB or 64GB Sandisk Flash Drive. Does anyone know of anywhere in the Silom area that sells them? Also, any suggestions for a good 128GB flash drive?

I found a Thai website that sells 64GB, but 128GB wasn't available.

Get on the MRT at Silom and go to MRT Rama 9 then Fortune Town IT mall in the building right next MRT exit. There you have a choice on many IT shops to find what you want. Alternative is Pantip IT Mall but its harder to get to.

It's easy to get to Pantip from Silom - BTS to Rachatewi and then 5-10 mins walk. But I want to avoid going there and was wondering if there was somewhere in Silom to buy one, hence my question.

Sorry I thought you were a newbe yes Pantip easy too if you don't mind the walk i do it all the time. I just find Fortune IT Mall even easier and less fakes. There no real electronic IT shops in the Silom Area that i know of, used to be Power Buy and a few stalls in Central Silom but that's closed for renovations at the moment.

Sorry I thought you were a newbe yes Pantip easy too if you don't mind the walk i do it all the time. I just find Fortune IT Mall even easier and less fakes. There no real electronic IT shops in the Silom Area that i know of, used to be Power Buy and a few stalls in Central Silom but that's closed for renovations at the moment.

In that case I may venture out to Fortune IT Mall.

If you haven't checked yet, then the iStudio at United Center might be worth a look.

Edited by arkom

If you haven't checked yet, then the iStudio at United Center might be worth a look.

I'll check it out tomorrow.

• 1 month later...