Food Kfc/macdonalds/bk

angsta

Bo77ocks.

Did n't they used to have a KFC or BK next to the 7-Eleven in that place? Damm. That sucks balls.

No internet. Are you kidding me? And honestly how long would that take to install. Get it together Air Asia, you're (marginally) better than this.

Bo77ocks.

Did n't they used to have a KFC or BK next to the 7-Eleven in that place? Damm. That sucks balls.

No internet. Are you kidding me? And honestly how long would that take to install. Get it together Air Asia, you're (marginally) better than this.

MacDonald, KFC, internet, coffee shops, toilets, immigration.............it has all nothing to do with AirAsia.

Please complain to AOT.......

On 3-10-2012 some King Power parts needed to be opened and there are definitely more to places to eat in the future. I noticed that NokAir offers free internet.........but then you have to travel with NokAir (login is booking-number).

Air Asia have more sway with the retards at the AOT as they are the biggest (i'm guessing) carrier using DM 2.0 . I may as well shout from Korat to the AOT as write an email or make a call, they will have the same effect. Nothing. Only the companies using the facility will have any say and they will have very little I guess.

Yes to use DM 2.0. I liked the old place, I sure it's much worse now however.