Do Thais Believe In Aliens?

Vale Tudo

I know it may seem a strange question but I just wondered,I know the Thais are quite superstitious anyway but do they believe in the existence of Extra-Terrestrials?

Or have they already seen too many in Patpong,Nana,Soi Cowboy,Bangla etc?tongue.png

I think it's a fair question as there are many,many shows and sightings very well documented all over the world!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you believe in Aliens O.P ? personally i think that anyone that believes someone is travelling hundreds of light years and billions of miles to land in the outback and give people an anal probe has a screw loose.rolleyes.gif

I believe Steven Hawking no less has proclaimed that with the billions of stars and galaxies out there,it would just be mathematically impossible for no other life to exist.Who am I to argue?whistling.gif

Edited by Rooo

why not ask Thai people rather than post a question on a majority western used forum? strange to me that is!

Do you always sound like Yoda when you post?

Anyway,I thought that here was the font of all useful knowledge on Thailand and Thai people,documented carefully down the ages by the sage-like community.I'm sure you probably have a wife that you met at 'Robinson's' also,don't you,so it seemed like as good a place as any?wink.png

• Like 2

Isnt speculation about Aliens more an individual thing, than a nationwide belief..lol?

why not ask Thai people rather than post a question on a majority western used forum? strange to me that is!

I was thinking the same thing. Out of curiosity, Vale Tudo (aka OP), do YOU believe in aliens?

Hmm...i agree..but, i have to ask, are you Yoda?

(lol sorry, couldnt resist)

• Like 1

Do you always sound like Yoda when you post?

Anyway,I thought that here was the font of all useful knowledge on Thailand and Thai people,documented carefully down the ages by the sage-like community.I'm sure you probably have a wife that you met at 'Robinson's' also,don't you,so it seemed like as good a place as any?wink.png

HAHA...we posted the same thought at the same time. cheesy.gif

• Like 1

of course they believe in aliens,............ we are everywherecheesy.gif

Highly likely but the one things I would stress is "distance" and "time" they could have become extinct or we didnt exist at the same times.............and time is infinite.

Do you believe in Aliens O.P ? personally i think that anyone that believes someone is travelling hundreds of light years and billions of miles to land in the outback and give people an anal probe has a screw loose.rolleyes.gif

I believe Steven Hawking no less has proclaimed that with the billions of stars and galaxies out there,it would just be mathematically impossible for no other life to exist.Who am I to argue?whistling.gif

Oh i believe there is life out there ,i just think anyone who thinks they travel for light years and billions of miles to get to earth and then just fly around us are crazy.

I'm not sure how extraterrestrial life falls under superstition but yes a lot of Thai people I know believe that ET life is possible, they do not claim to have ever seen anything ET (neither have I) but the odds are stacked in favor of ET scientifically speaking but that does not necessarily mean it has to be intelligent life just life not of this planet.

I used to like discussing things with an Alien.

We did seem to to be worlds apart ... sometimes spoke a different language.

*Sigh* ... I miss those conversations.

Were you talking to my wife?
  • Like 1