Message For All Corporations On Koh Samui

BigC

From reading this forum for a while I think Samui Jimmy is the official translator for big C whistling.gif

I can't get it either after the fact he wants a Sizzler blink.png

cheesy.gifbiggrin.png me...?

I have a hard a time as anyone here on BIG C's posts sometimeswink.png ..... sorry can't help on this one.....

But at least they are more entertaining sometimes, than some of the verbal diarrhea... you read around the TV forums from all the "arm chair" experts blink.pngw00t.gifbiggrin.png

What is Sizzler anyway? ermm.gif is it some culinary delight like MacDonald's???? wink.pngsick.gif

Please open a sizzler somewhere where it is easy to park and indoors that you fat cats for your time

Please open a sizzler somewhere where it is easy to park & indoors. Thank you fat cats for your time.rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Sizzler have increased their prices from 169-179-209-239 Baht for daily specials all in the past 18 months....used to be good value but not so much anymore...Although they still allow the main meal to be taken away so you can raid the salad bar for a few hours to get filled.

I don't know about opening a sizzler on samui although I do know there was a plan to bring it in before, but I agree though with another poster that will have to wait till central opens up, although i must be lost on sizzler because there pork, chicken, beef tastes really bad, I've tried sizzler in bangkok, hua hin and phuket and can't recommend the food

I don't know about opening a sizzler on samui although I do know there was a plan to bring it in before, but I agree though with another poster that will have to wait till central opens up, although i must be lost on sizzler because there pork, chicken, beef tastes really bad, I've tried sizzler in bangkok, hua hin and phuket and can't recommend the food

Go to to agree with you, livin. Went to the one in Central, Khon Kaen this week.

Apart from the excellent salad/soup bar the main courses were spectacularly average.

Typical mass produced tasteless meat, just like McD, BK & KFC, and like PP says, not good value for money imho.

Go to to agree with you, livin. Went to the one in Central, Khon Kaen this week.

Apart from the excellent salad/soup bar the main courses were spectacularly average.

Typical mass produced tasteless meat, just like McD, BK & KFC, and like PP says, not good value for money imho.

They have the bufet and spare ribs were tastes plus re full on drinks

I always leave full stomach does this make sense if not have a pint it shall start to make sense of my words ..... Do it!