Meditation Teacher

Please allow me to take this opportunity to introduce Immediate Mind Meditation an organisation founded to teach secular meditation to a mainstream audience.

Immediate Mind specialize in teaching Meditation as an alternative to traditional stress reduction approaches. This is achieved by guiding clients through a systematic and scientifically supported and proven 8 session Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course as originally pioneered by Jon Kabat Zinn. We also able to provide tailored meditation programs for an individuals specific needs.

The purpose of this post is to increase awareness of our services which may result in building working relationships with Individuals Health and Fitness Spas throughout Thailand who could have guests that would benefit from these Secular Meditation Courses.

About Me

I have a well established personal meditation practices of over 10 years having been taught formal meditation techniques in monastic settings within South East Asia and the United Kingdom.

My formal Mindfulness Teacher Training was undertaken at The Centre for Mindfulness Research & Practice, Bangor University, North Wales. Professionally I subscribe to the Good Practice Guidelines for Mindfulness Practitioners in the UK in order to maintain the integrity of our teaching.

I have been teaching Mindfulness in both the private and public sector in the UK, I am also fully endorsed to work within Government Secure Sector Settings fulfilling a sessional role in Her Majesty’s Prison Service.

May I thank you for your time and attention if you would like to learn more about my direct teaching approach to meditation I would be delighted to have the opportunity to discuss this with you via a PM.

Alternatively just Google the website Immediate Mind which has comprehensive information about our programs and refreshing approach to ways of practicing meditation in the modern age.

Yours sincerely,

Spacedcowboy