Jack Russel Dog

Hi. I have been a dog man all my life. I spent most of my earlier life around farms. I had several Jack Russell dogs during my youth. I was wondering whether anyone knew if getting one here was feasible ?

I have a few soi dogs which I feed and they tend to hang around and act as a very good doorbell but would like a dog for a pet. I always found Jacks to be very loyal, smart and intelligent.

So I leave it up to the TV posters to let forth with their advice as to whether this is a goer or a dream Cheers

Jack Russells are great dogs but have you thought of adopting one of the many dogs already on Samui who desperately need a caring home. Take a look at Samui Dog Rescue before you bring in a new dog. Bet you could even find one with at least a bit of Jack Russell in them.

• Like 1

Jack Russells are great dogs but have you thought of adopting one of the many dogs already on Samui who desperately need a caring home. Take a look at Samui Dog Rescue before you bring in a new dog. Bet you could even find one with at least a bit of Jack Russell in them.

Good idea. thumbsup.gif

I'll bet there are dogs there with a bit of everything in them. whistling.gif