Teachers Licence Good For All Schools?

I just received my teachers licence this week. It states the name of the present school I am working at.

Is it valid for any/all schools. I have a job offer from a second school, 2 actually. Will this licence be valid for the second or third school, while I continue to work for my present ??? Thanks now.

I just received my teachers licence this week. It states the name of the present school I am working at.

Is it valid for any/all schools. I have a job offer from a second school, 2 actually. Will this licence be valid for the second or third school, while I continue to work for my present ??? Thanks now.

If it is a paper. You haven't got a teachers license. You have a waiver the licence is a gold plastic card. And the waiver is for the school.

sent from my ..................#

If it is a paper. You haven't got a teachers license. You have a waiver the licence is a gold plastic card. And the waiver is for the school.

sent from my ..................#

You are correct then it is the waiver I have. If I understand you correctly the waiver is only good for the present school?

If I take work at a second school, working at 2 schools, do I need to apply for a new waiver for the second school? Thanks for your reply.

A waiver is tied to the school. An extra school would require permission from the first school to be added to the work permit and possibly also an extra waiver to teach at that school. (Depending on labour and immigration).

For a university or a language school no teaching license is required.

A waiver is tied to the school. An extra school would require permission from the first school to be added to the work permit and possibly also an extra waiver to teach at that school. (Depending on labour and immigration).

For a university or a language school no teaching license is required.

Thanks again now. There is always something more. I mentioned to Immigration yesterday about a possible second school, all they would tell me was that I would need the usual paperwork/contract for the new school. I told them I had the waiver, not knowing if it was the licence or waiver at that time since last years employer a school would not apply for the waiver for me, being hired mid term immigration would not give me an extension and I had to leave.