Finnish Man Fatally Stabbed By Thai Girlfriend In South Pattaya

webfact

I hope the BIB catch her soin and that she gets what she deserves for her monstruous act

Do you really care?

I once got involved with a psycho gf, luckily I pulled out before it got ugly.. I hate those girls who think because you are a falang they can treat you like crap, threathen you, extort and finally as last resort stab to death :(

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope the BIB catch her soin and that she gets what she deserves for her monstruous act

Do you really care?

I once got involved with a psycho gf, luckily I pulled out before it got ugly.. I hate those girls who think because you are a falang they can treat you like crap, threathen you, extort and finally as last resort stab to death sad.png

Was that a pun?

Well the bigger problem is the age difference. The woman in her forties dating a man 65 is bound to turn into trouble. Mostly because an Asian woman in her forties looks like she is 65. The man then decides hay there are 20 year old bar girls that will date me for a year or two, I think I will up grade. The 40 year old is pissed, she looses face with her friends and she lost her meal ticket.

So one night the 65 year old man doesn't come home promptly. The 40 ish Thai woman is pacing the floor getting angrier and angrier, next she grabs a knife hops on the motorcycle the farang bought and goes looking for him at his favorite bar, or maybe every bar. She finds him drinking with a friendly and very affectionate 20 year old Thai and the old one makes a scene. The farang pays his bill and leaves the bar with the old Thai broad chasing him and yelling at him. When they get far enough down the road the man stops and says, "listen you worn out old has been, we are not married and I'm getting a younger girl.". The old Thai lady looses it and stabs him.

So just be prepared in advance knowing your character and the character of Thai women. I don't care if she is a bar girl or a regular girl, a Thai woman is going to react way differently than a Western woman. If you're prone to partaking of the available young flesh don't give any Thai woman the impression she is your woman and you are her man.

What a load of absolute garbage, how this post was allowed to remain in print amazes me!

• Like 2

Well the bigger problem is the age difference. The woman in her forties dating a man 65 is bound to turn into trouble. Mostly because an Asian woman in her forties looks like she is 65. The man then decides hay there are 20 year old bar girls that will date me for a year or two, I think I will up grade. The 40 year old is pissed, she looses face with her friends and she lost her meal ticket.

So one night the 65 year old man doesn't come home promptly. The 40 ish Thai woman is pacing the floor getting angrier and angrier, next she grabs a knife hops on the motorcycle the farang bought and goes looking for him at his favorite bar, or maybe every bar. She finds him drinking with a friendly and very affectionate 20 year old Thai and the old one makes a scene. The farang pays his bill and leaves the bar with the old Thai broad chasing him and yelling at him. When they get far enough down the road the man stops and says, "listen you worn out old has been, we are not married and I'm getting a younger girl.". The old Thai lady looses it and stabs him.

So just be prepared in advance knowing your character and the character of Thai women. I don't care if she is a bar girl or a regular girl, a Thai woman is going to react way differently than a Western woman. If you're prone to partaking of the available young flesh don't give any Thai woman the impression she is your woman and you are her man.

Absolute cobblers! In general, Thai women in their forties look much younger. If your ridiculous statement about them being more likely to kill you if you get a younger woman was correct, all Thai men would be dead given that's just how they behave.

• Like 1

It makes me wonder about the character of BOTH individuals, the deceased and the murderer. It also compels me to question my sympathetic emotions that would otherwise kick-in.

What kind of an individual would shack up with another individual that resorts to this behavior, and hence makes one wonder at the other, less terminal behaviors they both endured in each others company prior to this finality.

Regarding the woman; she needs to be put away permanently; as in death penalty, in order to keep the balance of society and its safety from further eroding by her mere presence among us.

Regarding the man; if he could not see this coming and ignored the signs that keep most others away from this sort of individual, then farbeit from me to prevent or mourn his passing.

Reading stories like this disgusts me; not only for the bestial partner, but for the stupidity of the one who pays the price for keeping poisonous snakes and believing they are anything remotely otherwise.

And i AGREE with that.

coffee1.gif

Absolute cobblers! In general, Thai women in their forties look much younger. If your ridiculous statement about them being more likely to kill you if you get a younger woman was correct, all Thai men would be dead given that's just how they behave.

What a load of crap.

Have never seen ANY Thai woman that looks OLDER than she really is.

coffee1.gif

• Like 1

I was doing a little research last year and found that Thailand has a per capita murder rate that is 2X that of the "wild west, gun crazy" USA. Considering Thailand is supposed to be the most Buddhist nation on earth, how is this fact reconciled?

It has a lot to do with the way they are brought up. They are brought up to always keep face. Consequentially they learn no problem solving skills. When they do break they have been pushed far beyond what we in the west are before we break. Thereby their anger is higher.

Also I believe that the Thai's are less willing to be used as nothing more than a sex slave when they are in a relationship. They see more and more foreigners taking Thai wife's and treating them nicely.

Say what you may but Thailand attracts many who are not really a part of what is considered acceptable society.

That is not to say that there is not a lot of people who move here who are missed in the society they come from. Thailand has far more to offer than cheap sex and many are the immigrants who come here for it. But as I said many are the ones who come for the seedier side of life and have no consideration for the people.

Take Thai Visa I see here where some posts for Pattaya bashing were deleted. The sex capital of Thailand for foreigners and they delete negative posts about it. But many of the Thai bashing posts are left on line.

It would be interesting to see how many Thais are killed in other countrie. Many are the reports of them being used as slaves. In a lot of the oil rich countries murder is not considered a big deal if the victim is a women.

Edited by hellodolly

What a load of crap.

Have never seen ANY Thai woman that looks OLDER than she really is.

coffee1.gif

Pattaya a go go's. Lots of 18 year old women look 25.smile.png

What a superb post.

Not sure if I agree with this part, though:

Mostly because an Asian woman in her forties looks like she is 65

• Like 1

Do you really care?

I once got involved with a psycho gf, luckily I pulled out before it got ugly.. I hate those girls who think because you are a falang they can treat you like crap, threathen you, extort and finally as last resort stab to death sad.png

I hear you, bro. I pulled out too late. I lost cash and got thumped in the face (twice). Lots of psychos out there.

If you're ever with a girl who's got a temper or is controlling or is deceitful or who starts talking about money, RUN.

• Like 1

Do you really care?

I hear you, bro. I pulled out too late. I lost cash and got thumped in the face (twice). Lots of psychos out there.

If you're ever with a girl who's got a temper or is controlling or is deceitful or who starts talking about money, RUN.

If you have never met a girl who talked about money then you have never met a girl.wai.gif

• Like 2

Please keep your Pattaya bashing comments to yourself. Users have been removed for such remarks. Many of us live pleasant and fruitful lives here in Pattaya.

Yes, this is not a thing that only happens in Pattaya. Happens all over the world.

It makes me wonder about the character of BOTH individuals, the deceased and the murderer. It also compels me to question my sympathetic emotions that would otherwise kick-in.

What kind of an individual would shack up with another individual that resorts to this behavior, and hence makes one wonder at the other, less terminal behaviors they both endured in each others company prior to this finality.

Regarding the woman; she needs to be put away permanently; as in death penalty, in order to keep the balance of society and its safety from further eroding by her mere presence among us.

Regarding the man; if he could not see this coming and ignored the signs that keep most others away from this sort of individual, then farbeit from me to prevent or mourn his passing.

Reading stories like this disgusts me; not only for the bestial partner, but for the stupidity of the one who pays the price for keeping poisonous snakes and believing they are anything remotely otherwise.

Attah Boy! Blame the victim!

Heartless!

Please keep your Pattaya bashing comments to yourself. Users have been removed for such remarks. Many of us live pleasant and fruitful lives here in Pattaya.

Keesters, You're fully right. Pattaya is not what everybody thinks it is. Behind all these sex-business, there is a whole society of very decent and well educated foreigners, people with culture and education. People who want to make a better world of this, and they do not mean only Pattaya!

• Like 1

Belg,

Timo didn't own a villa, he rented a room in Soi Khopai. while he liked a drink, he was a pleasant enough guy and whatever the argument was

about, no one deserves this kind of ending.

I was acquainted with him, my wife has property nearby.

RIP Timo

I wonder how many Thai's are murdered whilst living abroad? I have tried researching the subject with no real result, I did however discover that at least 17 Britons have been murdered in Thailand since 2003.

Thailand has one of the world's highest per-capita murder rates – when the UN last counted it in 2000, it stood at 5,140 per year, though the annual total is now speculated to be more than 6,000. In the years 2003 to 2006, 17 of these victims were UK nationals, according to the FCO. These murders include a sexually motivated killing of a young British woman; a Thai police officer executing two backpackers in a crowded street; shootings, throat cuttings and two cases of other Westerners murdering UK nationals; and, more pertinently, several cases of Thai wives or their family members slaying British husbands.

http://www.independe...ere-769640.html

The above link relates to an old case what is not reported is that the wife had a boyfriend who was a local policeman, what was more chilling was that during the trial the wife admitted that killing her son was discussed because she thought he (the son) had inherited a large amount of money!

Where did you do your research the Beano or some other comic book?? That quote is complete garbage

Accorrding to the official figures issed by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime

Thailand are 103'rd in the world which is some way short of being one of the worlds worst

The quote was pucked out of the air !

Thailand is still a relatively safe place.

Death penalty for murderes should be universal !!

• Like 1

Given that this was an argument in the middle of the street followed by a stabbing, the woman (when caught) will probably not get the death penalty. In any Western country this would be viewed as a crime of passion. The woman was angry during an argument and then stabbed the man -- no obvious premeditation. Without premeditation this is second degree murder (or the defense might even argue manslaughter).

Also, it's sort of pre-judging this woman to assume that she is some sort of a vicious snake, and equally that the victim was somehow stupid for being her partner. You simply do not have that facts -- none of us do. I've seen Thais, both male and female, who look and act as normal and cool hearted as can be, go into violent rages and totally lose control. From a cultural perspective, Thais seem to keep a lid on there emotions and behavior in situations where most farangs will become angry and vocal. But that seems to be our cultural "release valve" to blow off steam. Thais on the other hand just keep smiling and holding it in -- but when a Thai blows -- get out of the way!!! People get hurt.

Very good post with good sense and balance.

Except one point: if she was in the middle of the street with a knife, that is arguably an indication of premeditation, no?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Your article is unfair. The man and the woman may be strangers. One or the other may have be in the process of committing a crime on the other. Yes it does look as though the woman was tooled up with a knife. though the possibility remains that she may have acquired the knife from the man in a struggle. The only factor that suggests that she may be a criminal is that she fled the scene of the crime. But then most Thai flee the scene of accidents and crimes. Edited by indyuk

she just happened to have a knife on her standing in the street. . She will be caught and the justice system will look after her. I like to see if it was the opposite.

There is no evidence yet to support your assumptions.