Thai Visa Brigades

The nothing much to do during the daytime in Vancouver, brigade. wink.png

In that case just go do the Grouse Grind...

For those that don't know, the Grouse Grind is steep hike up a local mountain in Vancouver.

• 3 weeks later...

The time-travellers' brigade

A mate of mine wrote a story or two about him ... trouble is ... I don't know if he is a mate from the future, the past or the present.

I kinda of like living in the moment ... drunk.gif

What about the people who don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose" brigade....... or "what toothpaste should I use?" brigade and then there's the assumption brigade, you know, the ones who think they know the entire situation from reading a short post! and of course let's not forget the "wanna post to increase my number of posts" brigade which seems to be a growing community.

Then there's the "off topic, I just wanna rant" brigade. Apologies if I've repeated some as I didn't read all the 42 pages of posts! Oh there's another one "those who post without reading the other posts first" brigade.

What about the people who don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose" brigade....... or "what toothpaste should I use?" brigade and then there's the assumption brigade, you know, the ones who think they know the entire situation from reading a short post! and of course let's not forget the "wanna post to increase my number of posts" brigade which seems to be a growing community.

Then there's the "off topic, I just wanna rant" brigade. Apologies if I've repeated some as I didn't read all the 42 pages of posts! Oh there's another one "those who post without reading the other posts first" brigade.

So where do you ''stand'' with all your knowledge. ?....................coffee1.gif

So where do you ''stand'' with all your knowledge. ?....................coffee1.gif

Oh I forgot one ........ the aggressive brigade!

Oh I forgot one ........ the aggressive brigade!

Who would that be ?coffee1.gif . You seem to have the knowledge so tell us, in your humble opinion please clarify your humble opinion on certain posters. thumbsup.gif Just might straighten some of us out, in your opinion. thumbsup.gif Go for it. smile.png