Bringing Bottles Of Wine Into Surat Thani

Customs were very strict when I came back from KL. They checked 99 % of all the bags, I was last through , never got checked. with 2 bottles of Port. At the end of the day if they say anything just give them one.

I think they look more for substances , plenty of charter flights land there before heading to the full moon parties.

Also depends on where you buy the wine, and if it is your checked baggage or not.

If you bought it Duty Free, and in your carry on luggage, coming from Aust or elsewhere, and transiting through KL or Sing, they won't let you take it on a connecting flight.

Will buy it in KL duty free bring it as carry on luggage, I was able to bring two bottle via Samui without any issue!

But this is the first time traveling via ST, (got very good deal on car hire for 30 days, ST airport).

Will buy it in KL duty free bring it as carry on luggage, I was able to bring two bottle via Samui without any issue!

But this is the first time traveling via ST, (got very good deal on car hire for 30 days, ST airport).

Customs in Samui is almost non-existend, specially when coming from Singapore.