Can Someone Help Doggie Chapman Get A Home?

Linisha

As always when in Thailand I care for street-animals. During the last weeks I have arranged for treatment for severe mange of several dogs. The problem is that for one of the dogs (with the mange already clearing up) the situation is serious.

Chapman lives on the beach road in Pattaya. He is medium to large sized (skinny!), adorable and very sweet tempered, though a bit shy after many bad experiences of cruelty. After having 2 injections with Ivermec, his fur has started growing again and he is now getting Vormec tablets for the mange. The problem is that Chapman has a very hard existence on the street and he is hardly managing. Last week he was beaten by a man and he was limping for several days after that.

Chapman needs a home as quickly as possible. My friend Lisa is feeding Chapman sometimes, but he needs a safe place to be in.

I will pay for Chapmans medical expences until he is totally well again, and also for spaying neutering and vaccinations. I think he is about 3 years old. Chapman likes the beach but I think he will adore any place where he will be well treated and get food and affection. With that treatment I think he will be a wonderful and healthy dog in no time at all!

If you want to help Chapman and get a sweet and faithful dog, please email me or phone Lisa at 091632175, as soon as possible!

post-23960-1138876710_thumb.jpg

I hope that someone will help him. The worst problem that these animals have are human scum who badly hurt them and leave them to slowly die.

I hope that there is a special hel*l for those that purposely hurt the innocent! :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

I hope that someone will help him. The worst problem that these animals have are human scum who badly hurt them and leave them to slowly die.

I hope that there is a special hel*l for those that purposely hurt the innocent! :o

In their next life they will come back as cockroaches.

Try Dirk brijs (page 2 0r 3 of this forum). He was looking for a dog - when he wasn't building rocket launchers.

In their next life they will come back as cockroaches.

Try Dirk brijs (page 2 0r 3 of this forum). He was looking for a dog - when he wasn't building rocket launchers.

well thanks but just a little too late we took in a 2 month year old puppy in just a few days ago. we found it at the place we play softball as it was all skinny and black but after a visit to the vet and a few days of good washing and good eating we do seem to have a fatty white 2 month year old puppy called Mikey now.

well thanks but just a little too late we took in a 2 month year old puppy in just a few days ago. we found it at the place we play softball as it was all skinny and black but after a visit to the vet and a few days of good washing and good eating we do seem to have a fatty white 2 month year old puppy called Mikey now.

Good to hear that one puppy got lucky! :o

For every puppy that got lucky, there's a thousand more that don't. Meanwhile, they itch and they scratch and they sh1t. Spaying and neutering are well and good for the future. For now, euthanasia would put the unlucky mutts out of their pathetic misery, and reduce the amount of dog sh1t on the ground to step in and in the air that we are breathing. Street dogs are a shame, and could so easily be eliminated.

Well said Naka!

For the other remark about street dogs, there's a discussion about street dogs be or not in the general forum, Pets & Vets. My concern is to find a home for Chapman, not to have that kind of discussion! One thing I will say though, the street dogs are in "their pathetic misery" because of unresponsible people. The dogs are not things but sentient beings with capacity of feelings of love, joy, fear and pain. That means that the question about how to act with the street dog problem are not only practical but also moral. I believe in neutering and spaying programs. But lets take that discussion where it belongs. I think the title of my thread clearly states my issue here!

Tony of Tony's Walking street has set up a dog santuary in Jomtien saw adds for donations on Sophon cable TV recently.

How much is Tony making out of it? Tony doesnt do anything that doesnt line his pockets!!! :o

I woulda thought he'll be exporting em to vietnam :D