Truemove Aircards

bobroper

For the past three years, I have been using True internet 12Mbps and as I travel frequently within Thailand, have been considering purchasing one of TrueMove's aircards.

I have been looking at the following:

Power Surf III 21Mbps B1,990.

Ultra Surf 42Mbps B3,990.

Any recommendations, comments, suggestions on the above would be appreciated.

Apologies if this has been discussed before.

Any 850 MHz 3G capable aircard will interwork with TrueMove H's 3G service. Since you will rarely see access speeds higher than 7 Mega-bits per second, and if you do you will burn through your monthly cap all that much more quickly, so the need for a 42 or even 21 Mbps card is questionable.

http://www.totalaircard.com/categories/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%81-Aircard-%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2/Truemove-3G-Aircard/

I have the unlimited package with true. It uses the HSUPA system or sometimes drops to 3G for a little while. I get a fair use download of 7GB then they throttle it back a little. Up to now i'm very happy with the speed and have downloaded several films and the F1 and still going well and am coming up to my month end. This costs 1100 Baht a month pay as you go though you can get it pre paid. thumbsup.gif

I have the unlimited package with true. It uses the HSUPA system or sometimes drops to 3G for a little while. I get a fair use download of 7GB then they throttle it back a little. Up to now i'm very happy with the speed and have downloaded several films and the F1 and still going well and am coming up to my month end. This costs 1100 Baht a month pay as you go though you can get it pre paid. thumbsup.gif

Sorry to be a pain in the backside , can you let me have a link to your TrueMove package details , the 7GB fair use sounds good thumbsup.gif

Thanks