Where Can I Buy A Sledgehammer?

Beck1976

Im looking to buy a sledgehammer, preferably 16 lbs, something like this

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Roughneck-65636-Sledge-Hammer-Handle/dp/B003CT4D9U/ref=sr_1_7?s=diy&ie=UTF8&qid=1349926822&sr=1-7

I've been to both HomePro and Homeworks in Phuket Town, no luck. Homeworks had some 10 lbs hammerheads, but no matching handles....

Have yet to go to Supercheap, but am a bit worried how the quality might be?

Any other suggestions where to look?

phuket tools in town,sam korn, i think is the area,just past phuket bkk hospital,going towards phuket,on the left.

sorry sportsman we must have posted at same time

Know them well. Think their name is Phuket Hardware, Expensive and relatively uncooperative. Check the price with below recom.

Believe me Chaiyot is the man. Have got everything I've ever needed at the best prices.and if no stock, down from BKK next day, no extra freight. Saves a goose chase all over town.

Thank you all for swift replies

@Sportsman69

I found this in yellow pages, thats the one?

http://profile.yello...520873070505001

Yes thats the one Phuket Tools though the map is all outa whack Its at the start of Sakdidech Rd, or however they spell it.

Living in Kata is trying to send you to Bangkok Hardware. on the other side of town. Totally unrelated except the words sledgehammer and hardware.

Read again my post # 2

LiK is probably correct sledge hammers are everywhere. You wanted one with fibreglass shaft, good call. The impossible to find takes a little longer Hence to save time and money I would try Phuket Tools first. I gave you his mobile number, maybe cost you 3 baht at the most.

You can mention my name Stafford, sport club, if you wish,

Edited by sportsman69

Thank you all for swift replies

@Sportsman69

I found this in yellow pages, thats the one?

http://profile.yello...520873070505001

Yes thats the one Phuket Tools though the map is all outa whack Its at the start of Sakdidech Rd, or however they spell it.

Living in Kata is trying to send you to Bangkok Hardware. on the other side of town. Totally unrelated except the words sledgehammer and hardware.

Read again my post # 2

LiK is probably correct sledge hammers are everywhere. You wanted one with fibreglass shaft, good call. The impossible to find takes a little longer Hence to save time and money I would try Phuket Tools first. I gave you his mobile number, maybe cost you 3 baht at the most.

You can mention my name Stafford, sport club, if you wish,

unless the op lives near phuket bkk.then it is not far.sorry couldnt help it.

Another question in the hardware category...the True value Hardware store underneath Homepro has a product I need. When I went there last month it was gone due to some remodeling. Anyone have any idea if they will be back at that location or have they moved? Thanks in advance

any CD shop that has Pete Gabriel CDs

555! I just worked a on show of his last week for 14 hours. His new So Tour... He and I are a lot older than when I first saw him back in the early 1970's!

I'm sure Rawai Hardware has sledgehammers too.

Edited by Jimi007

I spoke with the staff as they were closing and they didn't know where the new location would be. They said check on web site, I just did and Phuket not listed

Another question in the hardware category...the True value Hardware store underneath Homepro has a product I need. When I went there last month it was gone due to some remodeling. Anyone have any idea if they will be back at that location or have they moved? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...