Iphone 5 Thailand

ShopBoy

A friend nearly imported one until he saw what was needed to convert a regular sim into a nano sim. Good luck with that. Even without 4G though, it's a fantastic device and I'm happy i skipped the 4/4s.

FWIW grab an AppleTV - most of my UK/Sky Tv i now stream from my iPhone and play in HD on my TV. Lovely.

There are two shops in Central plaza Pattaya who have them in stock, imported from Singapore, but a bit expensive at 420000 THB for the 64 gig......and the True mobile shop have told me they have the new micro sims in stock and can transfer an existing number in minutes.

A friend nearly imported one until he saw what was needed to convert a regular sim into a nano sim.

Cut mine to fit in 2 mins. Easy.

There's no 4G so what's the point?

Some people travel? That is not the only new feature on the Iphone 5. Regarding new screen, new construction, new processor faster etc. etc.

A friend nearly imported one until he saw what was needed to convert a regular sim into a nano sim. Good luck with that. Even without 4G though, it's a fantastic device and I'm happy i skipped the 4/4s.

FWIW grab an AppleTV - most of my UK/Sky Tv i now stream from my iPhone and play in HD on my TV. Lovely.

Why do you need an iPhone and apple tv to do that ,I can do all that from a normal laptop saving the cost of iphOne and apple tv

Funny how for so many years that Apple was the underdog with an arguably better system. Now they are the upper dog with an equal to inferior system. The old hard core Apple fans were techie true believers and supported American industry, these days they are just trendies trying to show off and pretend it doesn't all come off a slave labor camp in China. Nothing stays the same does it?

the iPhone 5 currently on sale in Thailand will cost 35,000 baht for 16 gigabytes and 43,000 baht for 64 gigabytes.

That's quite expensive, I think that's very unreasonable. I'd rather go with anything else but iPhone 5.