Hot Pies Every Saturday At Sausage King's Workshop

SausageKing

Hi all we have hot fresh baked pies every Saturday at sausage king workshop.Everybody is welcome and as a Thai Visa member you will get 10% off any purchase at sk.

Today we have hot sausage rolls in homemade puff pastry that are made with real Aussie butter,We also have chicken & Mushroom pies and will be ready around 11am-2pm

http://www.sausage-k...ontact-form.php

www.sausage-king1.com

email: [email protected]

Office 053-127585

sk mobile:085-7060105

Edited by SausageKing
  • Like 1

Anybody who wants to come to sausage king then head for Mee Chok Plaza Rimping on the 1001 and at the first inter section just before mee chok plaza turn right onto Thanon Somphot Chiang Mai 700pi and 50m take your first left just after moo ban Emperor and follow the sausage king logo signs.

re.

with that Map no chance of a visit from me.

is this any clearer ..... better ?

dave2

Got it easy to find from Mee Chok Plaza.

Take the written instructions from Rob and easy to find. I think those fancy maps require a GPS or some thing. Most of them I look at and if can not find a starting point in English forget about it.

re.

with that Map no chance of a visit from me.

is this any clearer ..... better ?

dave2

Got it easy to find from Mee Chok Plaza.

Take the written instructions from Rob and easy to find. I think those fancy maps require a GPS or some thing. Most of them I look at and if can not find a starting point in English forget about it.

I had the same problem... until I hit the - sign and backed off on the zoom until I could see the Old City... Then I knew exactly where it was located. I too need a good well known starting point, and the moat always works for me!