Pantip Plaza For Laptop (Trade In Old)

degilbo

I am coming to Bangkok this week and I have several old functioning laptops. Plus a couple which have issues.

The working Laptops are Toshiba R100's one has a docking station and a spare working hard drive both have the extra travel battery.

The non working ones are Toshiba M300's (that work with a separate monitor so have screen issues)

I want to pickup a new Netbook as my spare Laptop and my query is do you think I would be able to get some sort of discount/trade in value on the new one.

I have only ever bought parts from Pantip in the past.

With off brand 10" tablets selling for less than B6000, the market for used notebooks has crashed. There is a used computer dealer on the 4th floor of Fortune Tower. He has a number of notebooks and what just a year ago was selling for B8000-10,000 is now B4000-6000. Mostly + or - 5 year old stuff.

Find a local school I bet they would be very appreciative of them, make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside too.

Good advice. Go to any local public high school and ask to see the head english teacher. Give the working laptops to her and ask that she pick a poor student (that won't be hard to find) and give them the laptop. If you want to really be nice ask the pantip guys to install a few thai programs.

Even though to you it's an old ancient laptop to a kid with nothing it is pretty neat.