Drive-By Shooting Hits Obama's Denver Campaign Office

webfact

One gets the impression this election is not going to be terribly peacefulermm.gif

Will there be race riots if Obama loses?

economist and political theorist Thomas Sowell believes the possibility of riots in the event of an Obama loss are very real. He was interviewed by columnist and talk show host Larry Elder in August. Here is part of the exchange:

http://www.examiner....-if-obama-loses

Yeah. White race riots. That is such a baiting headline. How disgusting. the media continues to find newer and lower lows. As an American I can state that this is not representative of the experience and sentiment of most us.

White race riots? Did you read the article? Blacks are threatening to riot if Obama loses. Romney voters - I guess the whites - talk of leaving the country. Here are some sample tweets from Obama supporters...

Heard Mitt Romney , Tryna Take Away Food Stamps , If He Do ."IMA START A RIOT , IMA START A RIOT" —@ThugPickles

If Romney win Imma start riot!—

IG: Mocha_21 (@SpoilMe24_7) —@SpoilMe24_7

If Romney is elected president, its gon be a riot its gon be a riot. —PhillyB_2Insane

on b if romney become president im a start a riot on 11th in front of heb and subway. oh im a make the dam_n news. espn, kbtv, and kfdm.—

You askin too much!! (@MyCup_OILY) —@MyCup_OILY

If ROMNEY GETS IN THE WHITE HOUSE ...U MIGHT AS WELL KILL ME NOW .....CAUSE ITS GONNA BE A MOTHERF**KIN RIOT !!! —@J_freakyArtemis

See what I mean? My post wasn't about white race riots really. Did you read the remainder of my post? Kinda proves my point actually. Thanks. My post was about baiting headlines. And yes, I read the article. It's still MORE baiting, fear mongering drivel designed to stir up the bases in the election run up. Same riot garbage that was predicted in '08. And of course there is always the lunatic fringe that will prove me wrong and get loads of media attention. Relax, it's not the end. Yet. :)

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app