Dating Sites (Not Find-Your-Thai-Gf Type)

Katsu

Hiya,

I'm going to be relocated in BKK soon. I was wondering if there are any good dating sites, like "match" or the likes.

I would like to meet some "real" ladies, even better if Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean, etc living in Thailand. I tried to check in the internet, but all I can find are websites for men that want to meet ladies and I can guess what type of ladies they are... I dont think a normal lady would ever register there (dont even know if it is possible).

Any suggestion would be appreciated!! Thanks so much!

Katsu

Dont hold high hopes of meeting them on dating sites.

There are some lovely & decent ladies, but you are going to have to try harder to find them then in western countries. They tend not to go out as much.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. If you are in professinal circles start looking there, NOT the bars.

Edited by ozzydave

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your replies! Actually I've lived in BKK for a few months in the past and developed a circle of Thai friends. The point is that I was looking for other Asian women (Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean, HK..), mainly for having fun, if you know what I mean.... :)

Um, I have to say I'm very confused about exactly what it is you're looking for. Your "if you know what I mean" comment can be taken, as I see it, two ways: 1) you're looking for Chinese/Japanese/Korean sex workers in Thailand (ummmm....no. don't think so. Thais? yes. Uzbeks and Russians (blechhh!)? yeah, BIG time. Somalis and Nigerians (double bleccccchhhh!): oh yeah. The odd Cambodian or Lao? Sure. But East Asians?!?! No way, Jose. 2) you're looking for a Chinese/Japanese/Korean "lonely housewife" or businesswoman stationed in Thailand?? I guess it exists, but the followup question to that one is, "So, you're fluent in Chinese, Japanese, and/or Korean language?

Gotta say, I'm starting to smell a troll here...

Um, I have to say I'm very confused about exactly what it is you're looking for. Your "if you know what I mean" comment can be taken, as I see it, two ways: 1) you're looking for Chinese/Japanese/Korean sex workers in Thailand (ummmm....no. don't think so. Thais? yes. Uzbeks and Russians (blechhh!)? yeah, BIG time. Somalis and Nigerians (double bleccccchhhh!): oh yeah. The odd Cambodian or Lao? Sure. But East Asians?!?! No way, Jose. 2) you're looking for a Chinese/Japanese/Korean "lonely housewife" or businesswoman stationed in Thailand?? I guess it exists, but the followup question to that one is, "So, you're fluent in Chinese, Japanese, and/or Korean language?

Gotta say, I'm starting to smell a troll here...

LOL. No troll. It's definitely point 2!!!! And you can add "tourists" to that category. I would like to meet East Asian ladies, as you say, mainly for hanging out and having fun, but I am interested also in serious relationships. I think I'm not the only one here. I like Thai ladies, but I'm looking for something else...

• 2 weeks later...

Very few single east Asian women here besides tourists.

They don't really don't have very man job opportunities and can make more money in their home countries.

If you're just looking to have fun with them you can find plenty of young single Korean and Japanese women on vacation in the south at various times of the year and I've found the Korean ladies to be much more "adventurous" than the average Thai lady.

Very few single east Asian women here besides tourists.

They don't really don't have very man job opportunities and can make more money in their home countries.

This is true. Out of the Taiwanese woman I know, most are here as wives of Taiwan expatriates. I am one of the few that is not.