Your Identity As Se Asian

necro

I have a school project, which requires your opinion. Please answer the following questions. First tell me the name of your nation, and then answer these questions.

1. Can you draw the whole SE Asia's map? This includes all 11 of them.

2. What do you think is an ideal standing of your country as part of SE Asia?

3. As a member of your country, what kind of feelings do you have towards SE Asian countries?

I can....can you? after all it is your project. If you are talking about asean there are not 11 members. So the test for you is what and where is the south east asian country not part of ASEAN?

You may also like to check who you are supposed to interview. Very few people on this forum are south east asian citizens.

Edited by harrry

However you have to give the OP credit for thinking that asking on here might be a more efficient way of reaching a wider audience to ensure he gets a broader and, therefore, more accurate picture. Who said he had to leave the room?

• Like 1

Necro, I agree with draftvader above that you are using initiative to get your questions answered, but your question 2 seems to point towards your questions being directed towards a target group from SE Asian countries, and not towards 'Farangs' par se.

Edited for clarity

Edited by chrisinth

Necro, I agree with draftvader above that you are using initiative to get your questions answered, but your question 2 seems to point towards your questions being directed towards a target group from SE Asian countries, and not towards 'Farangs' par se.

Edited for clarity

I get the feeling that I failed to compose an appropriate survey. I am trying to interview with SE Asian people, not towards Farangs. I thought this was a forum which people of SE Asia get to gather and have some sort of discussion. That is why I wrote the above questions.

Never mind, these things happen.

You're here now so ask us something else...smile.png

So this forum isn't what I think it is? This forum is called Thai Visa forum, so I thought this was a forum for SE asian people. Are you saying I was wrong?

Never mind, these things happen.

You're here now so ask us something else...smile.png

So this forum isn't what I think it is? This forum is called Thai Visa forum, so I thought this was a forum for SE asian people. Are you saying I was wrong?

Thai visa is for people visiting Thailand. A large proportion of those are probably not Asian. Also the website is in English, so that limits the audience even further.

I'm afraid so. After reading your post I realised I couldn't think of a 'welcome' page that summarises what TV is about as such. The best I could find is the info that comes up on a Google search:

"Thailand forum - Asias biggest community forums for expats doing business, living in, working in and traveling to Thailand. Local news, expat information, travel ..."

Good luck with your search. Hopefully other members will be along with some more helpful ideas.

I still want to know what the 11 countries of south east Asia are.

I can think of 8 really obvious ones, but where do they draw the lines, I don't think SEA is an official demarcation.

1) East Timor

2) Indonesia

3) Brunei

4) Philippines

5) Malaysia

6) Singapore

7) Thailand

8) Cambodia

9) Laos

10) Vietnam

11) Myanmar

Didn't even have to google it.