Looking For Tooling Design Engineer

I am looking to hire tooling design engineers for sheet metal press stampings in Thailand. I would be interested in any recommendations of potential candidates (which I imagine would be few if any on this board, but you never know) or where and how I might advertise for individuals.

Qualifications needed would be:

1) A fair command of the English language,

2) A minimum of 3 years design experience,

3) Preferably hands-on tooling experience in die construction and/or in a manufacturing environment,

4) Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and also with a 3D application such as VISI or SolidWorks (VISI much preferred),

5) Natural mechanical and mathematical aptitude,

6) And most importantly, a love for this field of endeavour.

Please PM me if you have recommendations. Otherwise, post if you have information on where I might find such individuals.

Cheers,

Tip

Hi

I am a design Engineer from Finland and very interested of this job opportunity.

< CV removed per request, if interested send PM to member for details >

Looking forward your contact and hearing more info about this job.

Ari

Edited by metisdead
: CV removed per request, use PM function to contact member if interested.

Thanks, Ari. But I am looking specifically for sheet metal design engineers. The knowledge base required for this type of design work is so extensive that it would be extremely difficult to train engineers with little to no direct experience.

After rereading my OP I see I neglected to mention, too, that I am looking for Thai nationals. Although, I will say that if another national with extensive tooling credentials were to cross my path then I would seriously give it consideration.

Cheers,

Tip