Forum Personalities..........just For Fun.......

CharlieH

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You now have 5 Sub...cheesy.gif in less than an hour.....

ONE MORE ......cheesy.gif

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

So there it is folks, Rob8891 has cast his vote and he was the original nominee for the "Enfant provacateur" name for Submaniac so only fitting he gets the final word....clap2.gifcheesy.gif

WE look forward to seeing the avatar in place soon....thumbsup.gif

Edited by CharlieH
  • Like 1

So there it is folks, Rob 891 has cast his vote and he was the original nominee for the "Enfant provacateur" name for Submaniac so only fitting he gets the final word....clap2.gifcheesy.gif

WE look forward to seeing the avatar in place soon....thumbsup.gif

Anything to get rid of that Dolly Osmond photo!!

Come on Sub, get out of the scratcher and get your new avatar up there.. (ambiguity not intended,) whistling.gif

Edited by Rob8891

Ok, the floor is open again gentleman for the next nominee...............who do we have next ?

requires a nominee and a second to get the ball rolling and then 6 fresh "like" votes to confirm the change.

In retaliation Submaniac has nominated me for "toxic granny" is there a second ?

I would like to nominate "Smokie" for the "Big Cat" any second on this ?

Big Cat would rather not fight...he enjoys peacefully observing forum conversations and laconically participates when the moods strikes. He playfully chases interesting threads, and from time to time uses a Newbie or Propellerhead as a convenient scratching post. He enjoys being stroked or petted, and a cool beer occasionally, ok, often., and tends to purr loudly.

CAUTION: Don't be fooled by his fuzzy, playful exterior. When provoked, Big Cat reacts with lightning speed and almost always lands on his feet after an attack. Big Cat often indulges himself by toying with his victim before delivering his lethal blows.

post-109645-0-53064800-1350811309_thumb.

Excellent..... That's 2 votes laugh.png

Can you make the cat a bit more vicious looking??

Big Cat is on the prowl cos.......

A) He loves his Avavar too mutt and

B) Cos theblether is sitting the Glasgow Airport waiting for a flight to BKK, and Smokie is stuck in the hoose cheesy.gif

To make it even worse, I'm in Business Class quaffing some lovely beers and whiskies drunk.gif

Oh Happy Days!! biggrin.png

Can you make the cat a bit more vicious looking??

Big Cat is on the prowl cos.......

A) He loves his Avavar too mutt and

cool.png Cos theblether is sitting the Glasgow Airport waiting for a flight to BKK, and Smokie is stuck in the hoose cheesy.gif

To make it even worse, I'm in Business Class quaffing some lovely beers and whiskies drunk.gif

Oh Happy Days!! biggrin.png

How about these ?

post-109645-0-17352200-1350884985_thumb....crazy !

post-109645-0-91166500-1350885035_thumb.....go ahead, make my day !

post-109645-0-54874600-1350885193_thumb. you're mine ! do ya feel lucky ?

Edited by CharlieH

The post was not obtained legally. It clearly states that, in addition to agreeing to land and voting rights, the liker of the post agrees that CharlieH should be voted Toxic Gramma. Nothing illegal. People wanted voting rights, land rights, and you as toxic gramma.

The post was not obtained legally. It clearly states that, in addition to agreeing to land and voting rights, the liker of the post agrees that CharlieH should be voted Toxic Gramma. Nothing illegal. People wanted voting rights, land rights, and you as toxic gramma.

You can bleat and complain all you like, the answer is NO, you are wrong and I wont conform to your bullshit.

That post WAS illegal and the moderators judged it as such and closed it down.

You wanted people to vote to your specific post, now I am doing just the same as you.

Get the 6 "likes" on the above 169 and no problem.

Edited by CharlieH

CharlieH you are clearly changing the rules to avoid being Toxic granny. we didn't need a nominee and a second before. Just vote. Your first post is confusing as to whether we are voting for you for Toxic granny or for Smokies for big cat. You added more rules than the rest of us had. I already had 6 votes for you for Toxic granny. And now there has to be a nominee and a second? And no one knows where to vote?

OK for people who want CHARLIE H to be vote 169 for CharlieH to be deemed "Toxic Granny" then. It will keep things simple. Just vote there.

CharlieH you are clearly changing the rules to avoid being Toxic granny. we didn't need a nominee and a second before. Just vote. Your first post is confusing as to whether we are voting for you for Toxic granny or for Smokies for big cat. You added more rules than the rest of us had. I already had 6 votes for you for Toxic granny. And now there has to be a nominee and a second? And no one knows where to vote?

OK for people who want CHARLIE H to be vote 169 for CharlieH to be deemed "Toxic Granny" then. It will keep things simple. Just vote there.

agreed post 169 and I'll change it, any suggestions or offerings as to what the avatar should be ?

I have no problem being the "toxic granny" if you read the description its pretty dam_n good.

Edited by CharlieH

You can bleat and complain all you like, the answer is NO, you are wrong and I wont conform to your bullshit.

You wanted people to vote to your specific post, now I am doing just the same as you.

There were already 3 votes on it before I posted in the main forum. After the thread closed, it still got 2 votes. People want you to be toxic granny. Face it. It's still valid votes. I find it hard to take that the guy who is inciting all of this and calling on other people to change their avatars won't do it himself despite the fact that he knows he has been voted.

If you don't want to take it like everyone else of us, then I can simply change my avatar back and boycott this thread.

• Like 1

There were already 3 votes on it before I posted in the main forum. After the thread closed, it still got 2 votes. People want you to be toxic granny. Face it. It's still valid votes. I find it hard to take that the guy who is inciting all of this and calling on other people to change their avatars won't do it himself despite the fact that he knows he has been voted.

If you don't want to take it like everyone else of us, then I can simply change my avatar back and boycott this thread.

You can throw your toys and spit out your dummy if you want, but if you look I have already agreed with you om post 175 !!

and just to set the record straight, I have at no time asked for a change of Avatars, that was someone else, if you read the OP it was to change the wording nothing more, others brought the avatars into play and I have no problem going along with it at all as stated in 175

Edited by CharlieH

I feel a bit left out of this topic sad.png ...............................................................laugh.png

Don't feel neglected, TA, we'll all go look for a new persona for you.

C'mon, guys. Poor Transam is feeling left out laugh.png

• Like 1