Baby With Girl Who Was Underage.

perrychrispy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And if anyone doubts me about how old she looked. Ill personally inbox you a photo of her in the same dress I met her in. Nature doesn't normally put a chest like that on a 16 yo girl.

And mrtravel2008: the comment you made about detecting her age trough conversation? Its been my experience that most Thai women ive encountered can be quite childish. My Thai GF before her was 30 and would laugh at children's cartoons all day! Because of the language barrier your not exactly gonna sit and debate philosophy with them

Already had a paternity test. The kid is 99.9% mine doucher!

Age of consent in Thailand is 15 (same as France), you're in the clear.

Only her parents can object or make a complaint ......

(If you get married with the permission of a judge ....... age 13)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Which bar did employ her at 16?

Are you being rude or ignorant?

Neither. Just being realistic.

Please explain why you think you are being realistic?

If I start a thread about my children and wife would you ask what bar she worked in? You have no idea the OP circumstances and to assume the girl was a bar-girl is showing the kind of circles you hang out in, not reality at all but far from reality of Thai women.

• Like 1

No need to run for the hills, that could only make things worse.

There is no crime under Thai law, unless the mother or girl withdraw their consent (which is a lot more likely when one does a runner).

US will not prosecute, as it is probably not a federal case. Even when it is, it will be taken into account if you have a genuine relationship or not. It is certainly not something they will keep arrest you for on embassy grounds.

Age of consent in the US is state law, not federal. Making this not a federal case on which the US government will act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

Only in the case of sex-tourist and other predators will they act under fedral law, and can come in very hard. This case does not qualify for that, especially as you want to acknowledge the child as yours.

And if anyone doubts me about how old she looked. Ill personally inbox you a photo of her in the same dress I met her in. Nature doesn't normally put a chest like that on a 16 yo girl.

And mrtravel2008: the comment you made about detecting her age trough conversation? Its been my experience that most Thai women ive encountered can be quite childish. My Thai GF before her was 30 and would laugh at children's cartoons all day! Because of the language barrier your not exactly gonna sit and debate philosophy with them

I would not pm any photo if I was you. You don't have to justify anything to the fourm.

You have been given some good advice already.

Just watch our for the trolls under the bridge.

• Like 2

No I did not check her ID. When I met her she worked at a pool hall serving drinks. Now I know this is Thailand but I just assumed you had to be over 18. Also since she was really good about lying about her age, she was also really good at keeping her identification away.

Advice for the future.

When interacting with Thai girls on any level, right at the start ask to see their ID card.

They are required by law to carry it at all times. No ID, don't even speak to them.

(I always take a photo of their ID on my phone, if you can find them, they know not to cause problems)

Never seen a 16 years old thai girl looking older than she is b4.

If the looks r really that deceiving, the sex can't be.

I just can't get myself to believe u.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

Edited by rics21

Assuming for 1 minute that your ignorant statement may hold truth. What value does it offer in the context of what the OP is asking for?

Assuming for 1 minute that your ignorant statement may hold truth. What value does it offer in the context of what the OP is asking for?

topics finished but the fight now starts. stay tuned.

[Assuming for 1 minute that your ignorant statement may hold truth. What value does it offer in the context of what the OP is asking for?

I can answer this one.

If she were a prostitute, the OP would have been committing an offense and could be prosecuted in the US. If it was a legit relationship, the OP would have been perfectly legal, and clear with the authorities.

Age of consent for prostitution 18, age of consent for relationship 15.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I would think that your concerns are most likely unfounded (Note - I have no legal knowledge and unable to offer legal advice)

Having sex with a 16 year old does not make you a paedophile. And the fact that you have accepted responsibility for the child and the relationship is still going strong, what could possibly be gained from breaking up a family unit.

Good luck, I hope that everything works out well for you.

• Like 1

She wasn't a prostitute. We lived together for 6 months before she got prego. Call me naive, but In my eyes she looked 19yo. // Inflammatory comments removed. //

I'm done arguing with you trolls. I didn't post to be judged. I know the truth and that's all that matters.

Mario thanks for the great advice! I'm out

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 2

Can I suggest you cool down in respects of your girlfriend not telling you her real age. Is that a reason for not trusting her? I can imagine girls lie about there age in many countries for one reason or another! If after finding out that you wont be arrested in the states because of her age, how will that effect your thinking?

I wish you good luck, but think about it, in my view this is not a reason for finishing with you childs mother, should that be on your mind! also to try and take the child away from the mother without her concent might lead to even more problems, which you could well do without.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Thaivisa Connect App

Be really careful on this and the poster suggesting a lawyer is correct. The US can be maniacal on this.

An individual cannot be prosecuted in the United States for a crime committed on foreign soil.

There is something called "jurisdiction". A court must have jurisdiction over the case in order to prosecute. Even if this happened in New York, and you moved to California, the courts in California could not prosecute the case.

Given that you committed this "crime" in Thailand (and I'm not sure what the age of consent is here) the only place that could prosecute you could be Thailand.

Given all of the debauchery that goes on here, that is almost 100% unlikely.

On another note, how can you have child with a girl and never check her ID card?

BTW, if you did do this in the U.S. you would be facing some serious jail time.

Hehe, Tommo, sounds like your an expert in this field whistling.gif

Edited by nietzche
  • Like 1

Hehe, Tommo, sounds like your an expert in this field whistling.gif

Yep, I have a 13yo daughter, best to learn what can happen, before it happens.

(sinsot currently standing at best offer over 5 million plus a new car for me smile.png )

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Please explain why you think you are being realistic?

If I start a thread about my children and wife would you ask what bar she worked in? You have no idea the OP circumstances and to assume the girl was a bar-girl is showing the kind of circles you hang out in, not reality at all but far from reality of Thai women.

Well first of all, which kind of 16 year old lies about her age and start a relationship with a roughly 10 years older man?

Certainly not the type with a proper childhood.

Second of all the fact that the 25y old guy falls in love with a 16y old can only be based on sexual needs / frustration from the older part. He even admitted that due to the language barrier he is unable to communicate with her properly. Communicate properly means more then "teelak, me you go shopping na.. ohhh lub uuu too mutt!" - so if theres no conversation going, the only other thing they could do is satisfy each other in the bedroom.

Fact is no sain 25 year old dude falls in love with a 16y old girl which he can barely communicate with. That speaks volumes about the mental state of the father of the kid.

Not trying to start any kind of drama here, just stating the OBVIOUS facts.

Edited by PomRakBKK
  • Like 1

Well first of all, which kind of 16 year old lies about her age and start a relationship with a roughly 10 years older man?

Certainly not the type with a proper childhood.

Second of all the fact that the 25y old guy falls in love with a 16y old can only be based on sexual needs / frustration from the older part. He even admitted that due to the language barrier he is unable to communicate with her properly. Communicate properly means more then "teelak, me you go shopping na.. ohhh lub uuu too mutt!" - so if theres no conversation going, the only other thing they could do is satisfy each other in the bedroom.

Fact is no sain 25 year old dude falls in love with a 16y old girl which he can barely communicate with. That speaks volumes about the mental state of the father of the kid.

Not trying to start any kind of drama here, just stating the OBVIOUS facts.

The guy came here and posted because he had concerns. Is it really necessary for all these judgemental replies?

"Fact is no sain 25 year old dude falls in love with a 16y old girl "

He has already stated that he did not realise that she was only 16. Anyway, so what! He has done nothing wrong, just believed her when she told him her age.

I've known a few girls in Thailand that have been under 16 and easily passed for much older. And before you jump to any conclusions, no, I haven't.

Either way, it is an interesting question.

OP states she served drinks in a pool hall.

The owners would known her age and demanded ID, as they most likely have the Police come around once in a while to collect some tea money.

The owners need to know, so they can tell whomever needs to, to hide.

The owners knew she was 16, working in a pool hall with foreigners visiting to play and drink.

That's the kind of bar that empoyed her.

No I did not check her ID. When I met her she worked at a pool hall serving drinks. Now I know this is Thailand but I just assumed you had to be over 18. Also since she was really good about lying about her age, she was also really good at keeping her identification away.

Her mom is ok about it (father passed). So I'm not worried about that. Just I know that technically the embassy is American soil so they can if they want, enforce their law.

I was thinking about running for the hills cause now I just can't trust her, but I love my son too much to just abandon him.

Just gonna have to see a lawyer I guess

Clearly you can't trust her. If she gets wind of this you can bet that your sorry ass is going to be in a sling. If she's devious enough and plays her cards right, the mention of the word rape and your face will be on the cover of the new york times.