Mo Chit To Victory Monument

sosisbesar

Some time ago I needed to go from Suvarnabhumi to Mo Chit very early in the morning. I was told that I would need to change buses at Victory Monument.

The bus didn’t actually go into Victory Moniment station, but dropped me off at a bus stop in the main road where I had to get on another bus. The bus that I subsequently got onto dropped me off in front of/at the back(?) of Mo Chit station. As I was dark I couldn’t make out where I actually was, but the station was just across the street.

However, when I tried to repeat this trip in the reverse direction (Mo Chit-Victory Monument-Suvarnabhumi, I couldn’t find the bus stop I had got off at, and had to take a taxi to get to Suvarnabhumi.

Does someone know where this bus stop I’m talking about (Mo Chit to Victory Monument) is? This time I just want to go to V.M., NOT Suvarnabhumi).

that minibus to airport has nearly fnished-there is an ARL=raillink now-just 1 stop more as VicMon-Phyathai.

Same Q has been posted recently-search-about the CITYBusstation on the down side of Mochit-ASK-and ask there again for which bus-dozens go to Mochit/BTS and at least 6 to Vic Mon and onward

I am little confused as to whether the OP means Mo Chit 1 (ie. BTS station area) or Mo Chit 2 (ie. Intercity Bus Terminal) which is what I took the first time I read the post. It pays to be clear.

In any event, it obviously makes sense that the OP means the Mo Chit Bus Terminal as otherwise one could easily take the BTS from mo Chit to VM.

The answer to your query is to take the BMTA aircon bus 77 (orange) which runs from Mo Chit 2 to VM then Silom etc. This bus will run from Mo Chit 2 past the Mo Chit BTS station so you can alight there and take the BTS if time is an issue as it can take 30mins to travel south to VM in peak traffic.

I think Khun Asanee was referring to another thread with a similar query, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/591460-mo-chit/, in his post?