German And Thai Girlfriend Killed In Pattaya Road Crash

webfact

Wow some of you guys/girls on here are real haters, you all sound biter and twisted. Too much time spent in the The Land of Lost Smiles I think.

Have you looked at the picture of where the Van is supposedly parked?

It's parked on the right of a 3 lane road which is illegal as its a no parking zone, the driver probably just decided to stop there at the last minute. Hence why he has just made up the parked here story and now been arrested. If this would of been just another dead Farange and not a poor thai girl involved then the van drivers story would of held up. Lets hope her Parents have some money to get this case fully investigated.

Lets hope the Thai government in its infinite wisdom bring out real driving lessons for there always right indigenous people.

Oh an driving drunk, with no helmet and passenger is any better?

Where is the evidence that the driver in this tragedy was drunk?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have evidence that both he and the girl was driving without a helmet. That alone is unresponsible and shows what kind of person you are.

We have evidence that both he and the girl was driving without a helmet. That alone is unresponsible and shows what kind of person you are.

How does that show what kind of person I am? And how does not wearing a helmet equate to them driving while intoxicated like the claims others are making here and that my comment was a direct response to.

And while I agree that driving without a helmet is irresponsible, that doesn't mean they were drunk.

Edited by Jayman