G0-g0 Bar Walking Street Raided Using Live Animals In Sex Show

Pattaya_Fox

a mouse would scurry into any old hole :D

so would some of the members here!! :D

I just prefere the young holes

What about the chickens?

WELL, maybe not chickens yet but eggs turn into chickens don't they?

Good point Gary....hmm, hmmm

ATTENTION ALL RESTAURANT AND BARS OWNERS, MAKE SURE, CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK THAT YOUR MEAT IS DEAD BEFORE BEING BROUGHT INTO THE FACILITY

Just a little advice...let's close all the sea food restaurants, they've got fishes in the tanks :o)

Edited by alexth

• 3 weeks later...

Small animals used in lewd show, Seen as cruelty to the creatures

Following reports of quite awful goings-on at a Pattaya night spot involving rats and fish, animal protection rights leader Roger Lowhatnan, aged 46, made a complaint to the national commander of the tourist police. Undercover cops and spies then visited the Top Girl go-go bar on Walking Street and were forced to endure five separate and degrading performances to ensure they had the complete picture.

They were accompanied by a tape recorder to retain on file any sounds made. In the first act, five nud_e ladies were cavorting on stage when suddenly one of them leaned forward and disgorged a small rat from an unmentionable place. The second act involved a similar procedure involving three goldfish whose tortured life quickly came to an end. The third demonstration concerned a pingpong ball and an egg and the fourth was a dust blowing exercise with flowers and a razor. The finale was an exercise in unrestrained debauchery and involved two female performers and a wooden pole. At a given signal, police interrupted the sour proceedings and suggested the audience leave without further ado. The exit was both prompt and sheepish.

Five dancers were arrested for public lewdness and taken to the police station for processing. The club owner, Mrs Pawinut Seer- komsan aged 27, was charged under various sections of the entertainment venue act and will appear in court in due course. One of the dancers said that the nightly fee for enacting the debauched scenes was only 500 baht which seems little enough for what she had to do.

-Pattaya Today

14 Feb 2006

Small animals used in lewd show, Seen as cruelty to the creatures

Following reports of quite awful goings-on at a Pattaya night spot involving rats and fish, animal protection rights leader Roger Lowhatnan, aged 46, made a complaint to the national commander of the tourist police. Undercover cops and spies then visited the Top Girl go-go bar on Walking Street and were forced to endure five separate and degrading performances to ensure they had the complete picture.

They were accompanied by a tape recorder to retain on file any sounds made. In the first act, five nud_e ladies were cavorting on stage when suddenly one of them leaned forward and disgorged a small rat from an unmentionable place. The second act involved a similar procedure involving three goldfish whose tortured life quickly came to an end. The third demonstration concerned a pingpong ball and an egg and the fourth was a dust blowing exercise with flowers and a razor. The finale was an exercise in unrestrained debauchery and involved two female performers and a wooden pole. At a given signal, police interrupted the sour proceedings and suggested the audience leave without further ado. The exit was both prompt and sheepish.

Five dancers were arrested for public lewdness and taken to the police station for processing. The club owner, Mrs Pawinut Seer- komsan aged 27, was charged under various sections of the entertainment venue act and will appear in court in due course. One of the dancers said that the nightly fee for enacting the debauched scenes was only 500 baht which seems little enough for what she had to do.

-Pattaya Today

14 Feb 2006

Adds a whole new meaning to the words `Rat up a Drainpipe` :o

are the goldfish now in jail?

Or is my english not good enough.

I got theached that "golden shower" has nothing to do with gold or with an convetional shower.

Maybe thats some special insider vocabular. some nickname of special sex or sex toys, these so called "golden fish".....

Sex Show using live animals stopped as Police raid Walking Street GO-go Bar

Police Colonel Tanitsak, the Deputy Commander of Thailand`s Tourist Police Division received a complaint at his office in Bangkok from the Animal Welfare Association of Thailand regarding a Go-go bar in South Pattaya that was conducting shows using live animals. He ordered Police Major Bonrort, the head of the Undercover Unit of the Tourist Police to investigate the case and sent in an undercover operative with a secret camera to capture the stage shows. The evidence was examined and it was decided that the establishment, Top Girls Go-go bar in Soi 14 off of Walking Street should be raided. On Friday Night the raid took place. Five female performers were arrested and evidence such as Goldfish, Bananas, Candles and Sex toys were seized. The Manager of the venue Khun Bawinoot was arrested along with the performers and a report has now been sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who will now decide if the establishment should be closed on a temporary of permanent basis.

Pattaya City News.

Saturday 4th February 2006.

For what it's worth.....

The same bar was open next day, and has been open every day since, still charging mug punters 250bt+ each admission.

:D:o:D

I heard that there was a sign there now requesting patrons not to feed the fish :D

You actually meant eat right?? :D

No...I would think that a fish supper will still be on the menu....but ratatooi will be off! :D

Could someone who speaks english translate Dave's :

"that's a piss take, 110 baht for a Heineken" for me?

I never know sometimes if you British gentlemen are bragging or complaining....

And BTW Dave, you have plenty of competition out there!

And that's where I spend my money now.

~WISteve

Could someone who speaks english translate Dave's :

"that's a piss take, 110 baht for a Heineken" for me?

Its a piss take as its like Marylin a gogo which has hiked prices becuase of the nasty shows, its also priced the same as alot of bigger and better gogo's.

I never know sometimes if you British gentlemen are bragging or complaining....

And BTW Dave, you have plenty of competition out there!

And that's where I spend my money now.

Great thats good for you, I see your still trying to have a dig then? :o:D ~WISteve

Edited by davethailand