G0-g0 Bar Walking Street Raided Using Live Animals In Sex Show

Pattaya_Fox

Sex Show using live animals stopped as Police raid Walking Street GO-go Bar

Police Colonel Tanitsak, the Deputy Commander of Thailand`s Tourist Police Division received a complaint at his office in Bangkok from the Animal Welfare Association of Thailand regarding a Go-go bar in South Pattaya that was conducting shows using live animals. He ordered Police Major Bonrort, the head of the Undercover Unit of the Tourist Police to investigate the case and sent in an undercover operative with a secret camera to capture the stage shows. The evidence was examined and it was decided that the establishment, Top Girls Go-go bar in Soi 14 off of Walking Street should be raided. On Friday Night the raid took place. Five female performers were arrested and evidence such as Goldfish, Bananas, Candles and Sex toys were seized. The Manager of the venue Khun Bawinoot was arrested along with the performers and a report has now been sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who will now decide if the establishment should be closed on a temporary of permanent basis.

Pattaya City News.

Saturday 4th February 2006.

Sex Show using live animals stopped as Police raid Walking Street GO-go Bar

Police Colonel Tanitsak, the Deputy Commander of Thailand`s Tourist Police Division received a complaint at his office in Bangkok from the Animal Welfare Association of Thailand regarding a Go-go bar in South Pattaya that was conducting shows using live animals. He ordered Police Major Bonrort, the head of the Undercover Unit of the Tourist Police to investigate the case and sent in an undercover operative with a secret camera to capture the stage shows. The evidence was examined and it was decided that the establishment, Top Girls Go-go bar in Soi 14 off of Walking Street should be raided. On Friday Night the raid took place. Five female performers were arrested and evidence such as Goldfish, Bananas, Candles and Sex toys were seized. The Manager of the venue Khun Bawinoot was arrested along with the performers and a report has now been sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who will now decide if the establishment should be closed on a temporary of permanent basis.

Pattaya City News.

Saturday 4th February 2006.

More bars were closed last night, I reckon about 9 in total will be hit.

As for the smutty showbars! Good shut them down. :o

(more tonight?)

Five female performers were arrested and evidence such as Goldfish, Bananas, Candles and Sex toys were seized

Mister Sticky - 10th generation hamster in this line of work - has now officially retired.

He was seen scuttling out of the rear of the building, wearing sunglasses and a pack-a-mack.

Rumour has it that Richard Gere put up the rescue money.

:o

"Don't like the competition Dave ? "

Got that right! :D

But a Heineken is only 110 baht at Top Girls I might add..... :D

------------------------------------------------------

But no word yet if the gerbel made it out alive? :o:D

He was a cute little guy.

They used to pass him around in the crowd before the shows would begin....

~WISteve

As for the smutty showbars! Good shut them down.

(more tonight?)

Don't like the competition Dave ? :o

Naka.

No competition for me whatsoever, I have a music only place. No girls, sex etc :D

I know Dave ... just kidding ... Been there and enjoyed it :D Also glad to hear youv'e given up on sex.

Oh ... But you might want to copy their Bt 40 draught offers. After all it's only 50% beer/water :D

Naka.

Edited by naka

"Don't like the competition Dave ? "

Got that right! :P

I have no competition :D

But a Heineken is only 110 baht at Top Girls I might add..... :D

That is a piss take, 110bht in there :D

------------------------------------------------------

But no word yet if the gerbel made it out alive? :D:D

He was a cute little guy.

They used to pass him around in the crowd before the shows would begin....

~WISteve

As for the smutty showbars! Good shut them down.

(more tonight?)

Don't like the competition Dave ? :o

Naka.

No competition for me whatsoever, I have a music only place. No girls, sex etc :D

I know Dave ... just kidding ... Been there and enjoyed it :D Also glad to hear youv'e given up on sex.

Oh ... But you might want to copy their Bt 40 draught offers. After all it's only 50% beer/water :D

Naka.

No watering down in my gaff :D:burp:

Just been watching the PPN report it was a 49 year old Brit who made the complaint to the BIB...........showed him in the background during the news report.

Pound to a penny he aint in Pattaya now.

The owner has been charged with cruelty to animals amongst other things. :o

Edited by thaiflyer1