Bar Girl Dies After Night Of Passion With German Man.

Pattaya_Fox

Police Lieutenant Colonel Soomet from Pattaya Police Station was called to the Sea Lodge Hotel in Naklua early on Saturday Morning after hotel staff reported a fatality inside one of the hotel rooms. Room number C23 is occupied by Mr. Herbert aged 52 from Germany who employed the services of a bar girl, Khun Samlan aged 51. He claimed that the woman became ill as the pair were about to sleep. She began gasping for breath and eventually stopped breathing. Mr. Herbert was taken to Pattaya Police Station for questioning, however Police believe this was an accident. A Post mortem examination is now underway on Khun Samlan which is expected to show that the woman died of natural causes, probably a heart attack.

Pattaya City News.

Saturday 4th February 2006.

Colonel Soomet must be one of the good guys; this seems like an ideal opportunity for the Boys in Brown to make a few bob.

I only say this because of all the things I have heard and read about the Thai police.

In my experience they have been professional and fair, except of course the traffic cops who have scammed me out of more than a few Baht.

I was going to say something about old fiddles and good tunes but under the circumstances……….

:o

German revenge for all old fat krauts dying at the hands (and what else) of Thai bar girls. What's the score now? Germany 1 Thailand 1000+.

:D Mind you age of said lady still shocks me!!! :o

My missus is close to 50 but if need be she outfvks any girl younger her age.

Plus she's got more heart :D

she died of natural causes.

i think she died of natural klauses actually , but as ollie said , rip and sympathies to her family.

these anonymous deaths on sweaty sheets in seedy hotels are always sad to read about , its a death devoid of any dignity as the police , pattaya news and posters on thai visa revel in them in the name of morality or journalism.

My sympathies are to the lady and any family she may have.

No-one else seems to give a shit.

Sad place, I guess?

The sad thing is that the bad comments are coming from people who don't even live in Pattaya.

It is'nt a sad place at all. :D

Are you saying that only people who are permanent residents should post. That would make for lively discussions - you could complain about the cost of a baht bus to each other all day long. I am sure this would make you all very happy. :o

My sympathies are to the lady and any family she may have.

No-one else seems to give a shit.

Sad place, I guess?

The sad thing is that the bad comments are coming from people who don't even live in Pattaya.

It is'nt a sad place at all. :D

Are you saying that only people who are permanent residents should post. That would make for lively discussions - you could complain about the cost of a baht bus to each other all day long. I am sure this would make you all very happy. :o

Trivial matters like costs of baht buses don't bother me to be honest, :D

Edited by davethailand

RIP but 51? Couldn't he pull/buy a younger model :o

I'm not blaming you, but I just noticed...when the 76 years old german lost 1 mil. with the 23 years old thai lady, everybody blamed him for having such a young lady, when the 52 years old german is found with the 51 years old thai lady, it's still "no good". How was the man supposed to know that she was about to die? He found a lady of his own age, nothing more...Come on, let's be reasonable