New Kitten Owner Need Recommendation

just got a 9 weeks old persian mix 2 days ago and he isnt eating well. he eats just about 1/4 cup of dried food and 2 pouches of wet food (80g), sometimes just 1. is this normal? i read on the net that kittens should be eating alot more than adults

it seems that he isnt keen in dried food at all. currently im feeding him whiskas junior dried food, whiskas junior & me-o pouches. to my knowledge, i believe these actually contain bypass products and corn fillers, which are bad. any recommendation for cat food that are available in here for reasonable prices? im located in chiangmai

4htqu.jpg

They will eat what they want, (quantity). Don't spoil them or they will expect it. My cats love the Meo dry biscuits. They also eat the small lizards laugh.png . I go to a store that sells large bags of rice, grain and other animal foods in quantity. One kilo of Meo cat food costs 60 bht. I am not in CM though. Try and find a similar store. smile.png

Tesco Lotus has several different kinds of cat food in big cans. They have squid, shrimp, sardines and mackerel for about 30 baht a can. These are actual fish in jelly and the cats love it. Cats generally dislike dry food. Several different kinds give the cat a little variety.