Dead Farang

hotrodkid

What a lovely thread to start!!whistling.gif

I'll do some digging about for more detailed (gory) information for you as requested, I'll try to put percentages against the following too;

Accident, of course we need to know what type don't we, motorbike, car crash, hit & run, drowning, slipping in bathroom, falling downstairs, speedboat propellor to the head, etc...

Suicide, one of my favourites this one, your's too?biggrin.png, balcony jump, stepping in front of a train, drinking bleach, overdose, hanging, etc...

Murder, shooting, knifed, strangled, beaten to death, suffocation (oh yes, the old plastic bag and tape!!), etc....

Sickness, cancer, HIV/AIDS, tumour, pneumonia, etc.....

I won't bore you with simple old age, that's so outdated now isn't it?

Could you let me know if you have any particular favourites, and I'll list them in numerical order for you?

Whilst I'm in the process of gathering this information, maybe we could meet up for a few drinks, please don't suggest, "The Castle" as a venue though, I'll get there early to ensure that there are no ropes or sharp objects lying around, wouldn't want anything to distract us would we!?!whistling.gif

No need to thank me now, just enjoy the above read and wait in anticipation.

The Embassies will collate data on the numbers as they are routinely informed of any death here of one of their nationals but they are not going to reveal such info to you or anyone else so your guess is as good as anyone's. It might be that they catalogue causes as well but the same non-disclosure will apply.