Playing Football/soccer In Chiang Mai

FrisoPee

Hello Guys,

I'm not sure if there are some of you notice about a group of farang playing football weekly at this moment.

I've been playing with them for a month on 3 alternative fields, Chiang Mai United, Tesco Lotus Khamtiang and Ched Yod Super League.

It is totally not a competitive game for sure. The game is set every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8 to 10 pm.

Join us

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, any farang football (soccer) in Chiang mai at the moment? I am staying near the old city walls. I have a motorbike and am happy travel.

As posted a couple weeks back , every Sunday morning at 8 am - 9 am at the football pitch's ( Nice complex or something like that ) halfway between Big C ( Hang Dong) and Global house . I know it's early but we get ok numbers but a few extra faces would be good .

• 1 month later...

''3 alternative fields, Chiang Mai United, Tesco Lotus Khamtiang and Ched Yod Super League.

It is totally not a competitive game for sure. The game is set every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday 8 to 10 pm''

Hi! Are those games still ongoing? I would like to join. Please let me know when is the next one, on which field and how to find it. Thanks a bunch!

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi There, I would be interested too. I am in CM until December 20 (used to live here, now visiting once a year). I am 37, not skilled but I know how to play. I can bring a buddy if needed, we are French but we are nice :) PM me if interested, I hope it will work that would be great to play from time to time

• 2 months later...

This seems to be the only thread I can find on playing football in Chiang Mai even if it is not so frequently updated. If anyone knows of any regular games happening I would really appreciate a PM with the details. I'm a young guy completely lapsed on fitness and presumably skill but I would be more than happy to play at any level or competitiveness if it was a good laugh.

• 1 month later...

Archived