smokie36

Please try to remember people you are conversing with an idiot whistling.gif

I found an avatar on an avatar site that I quite like but just need to know how to get it from there onto here. it is an animated one if that makes any difference ? blink.png

Download it to your computer first.

I have managed to do all the finding and downloading to computer but I can only find the options to change a photo in my control panel and nothing that mentions an animated avatar.

Also when I download it I can only see a GIF and no animation.

Remember you are dealing with an idiot here whistling.gif

I have managed to do all the finding and downloading to computer but I can only find the options to change a photo in my control panel and nothing that mentions an animated avatar.

Also when I download it I can only see a GIF and no animation.

Remember you are dealing with an idiot here whistling.gif

Use change photo to change your avatar.

PM me with link to the avatar and I'll download it for you.

Size limit in the forum software is set100K for an avatar. A 100x100 pixel avatar should work fine.

Sorry, but not quite correct as I change my camera photo to an avatar. Size was/is 110x110, 73.80K. Also when I uploaded it just a few minutes ago it told me I could upload to 200k size. thumbsup.gif

And one has to say, very quick less than (2 minutes) the 10 minutes wait that was also mentioned in the during the uploading wai.gif

Win coffee1.gif

Size limit in the forum software is set100K for an avatar. A 100x100 pixel avatar should work fine.

Sorry, but not quite correct as I change my camera photo to an avatar. Size was/is 110x110, 73.80K. Also when I uploaded it just a few minutes ago it told me I could upload to 200k size. thumbsup.gif

And one has to say, very quick less than (2 minutes) the 10 minutes wait that was also mentioned in the during the uploading wai.gif

Win coffee1.gif

Yes, I recommended 200k for this sometime ago and it was implemented when I saw some limits that caused problems with animated gifs.

• Like 2