Paris Hilton Coming To Thailand: God Help Us

webfact

I see that she is posing with her friends, all of comparable intelligence. Well actually the white one appears to be a little bit more intelligent than Paris.

Which one is Paris? :unsure:

Above post may contain matter offensive to some. Parental guidance is advised.

I see that she is posing with her friends, all of comparable intelligence. Well actually the white one appears to be a little bit more intelligent than Paris.

Which one is Paris? unsure.png

Above post may contain matter offensive to some. Parental guidance is advised.

This one is Paris...

post-146250-0-92729700-1350907284_thumb.

Her sister Margo....

post-146250-0-05283700-1350907448_thumb.

Either way I'm glad I'm in Kampooch for a while...ha...ha!

• Like 2

Update:

One Night in Bangkok: Paris Hilton in town to endorse Sydictive Element Phuket New Year’s party

By Cole Pennington

ph.jpg

Photo: Cole Pennington

BANGKOK: -- Paris Hilton flew into Bangkok to help announce a New Year’s Party in Phuket that will feature a stage floating on the ocean.

It was the hotel heiress and reality star’s first time in Thailand, she said in response to a reporter’s question.

Hilton didn’t say where she is going next, but she did say that she flew in for only “a one night stay at the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel” to publicly endorse the Sydictive Element New Year’s party.

The launch took place at Centralworld’s rooftop Zense Panoramic restaurant, with a pyrotechnic display and numerous Thai celebrities including Woody Milintachinda in attendance.

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...ew-years-party/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-10-23

footer_n.gif

Paris Hilton hails Phuket New Year’s beach party

Phuket Gazette

ph2.jpeg

It took Paris Hilton only four hours after arriving in Thailand to promote the Sydictive Element New Year’s party to start singing praises of pad thai and khao pad on her Twitter account. Photo: Twitter

PHUKET: -- Hotel heiress Paris Hilton dropped into Bangkok for her first visit to the Kingdom yesterday to publicly endorse the Sydictive Element New Year’s party set on Phuket’s Surin Beach.

The New Year’s Eve bash will run from December 30 to the first sunrise of 2013, and has already booked a number of world-class artists and DJs, including Basement Jaxx, Alex Gaudino and the club sensation LMFAO.

Artists “will perform on the centered stage in the ocean, kept afloat next to the Surin Beach in Phuket engineered with 3D mapping and with a LED backdrop,” Sydictive Element’s website explained.

“There will be both laser shows as well as an unprecedented hologram show, unlike any that Asia has ever seen,” it added, hinting at a 2Pac-like hologram show recently seen in the US.

Ticket prices as listed on the event’s website range from the regular early bird ticket for 2,000 baht to the 20-person “private floating villa” costing 2 million baht.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...ticle19236.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-10-23

I will make a list of her good points.

Never mind, I am absolutely clueless about whatever the attraction and interest is in Paris Hilton.

Just curious if she is banned from Hilton Hotels. The Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel is a Marriot Hotel. There are at least 5 Hilton properties in Bangkok.

Paris Hilton is the girl I am glad is not my daughter.,

She does have the ability to get into a lot of trouble. She does make wrong choices but lets face it she does work hard at what she does even though she has more than enough to sit back and do nothing. I saw a couple of tv films she made where she took the part of a person working a lower level job like hungry jacks. OK she probably paid to have the films made but I was impressed by her obvious empathy with her workmates in those situations and her very real ability to communicate maybe her acting was not that great but who caes.. One thing she is not is a stuck up rich bitch.

Edited by harrry

Paris Hilton hails Phuket New Year’s beach party

Phuket Gazette

ph2.jpeg

It took Paris Hilton only four hours after arriving in Thailand to promote the Sydictive Element New Year’s party to start singing praises of pad thai and khao pad on her Twitter account. Photo: Twitter

PHUKET: -- Hotel heiress Paris Hilton dropped into Bangkok for her first visit to the Kingdom yesterday to publicly endorse the Sydictive Element New Year’s party set on Phuket’s Surin Beach.

The New Year’s Eve bash will run from December 30 to the first sunrise of 2013, and has already booked a number of world-class artists and DJs, including Basement Jaxx, Alex Gaudino and the club sensation LMFAO.

Artists “will perform on the centered stage in the ocean, kept afloat next to the Surin Beach in Phuket engineered with 3D mapping and with a LED backdrop,” Sydictive Element’s website explained.

“There will be both laser shows as well as an unprecedented hologram show, unlike any that Asia has ever seen,” it added, hinting at a 2Pac-like hologram show recently seen in the US.

Ticket prices as listed on the event’s website range from the regular early bird ticket for 2,000 baht to the 20-person “private floating villa” costing 2 million baht.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...ticle19236.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-10-23

I'm sure our pure as the driven snow Culture Minister Sukumol Kunplome will have something to say about this photo. After all it was just a few days ago that we were all given a sermon on how showing cleavage is very very bad and could lead to the downfall of Thailand.

30191837-01_big.jpg

A dumb rich kid uses daddy's money to become famous and make lots more money.

Another dumb rich kid uses daddy's money to become infamous, suck drugs and kill a policeman, with a sports car.

God help who?

It appears that someone in Thai Immigration wasn't paying close attention when Paris Hilton arrived. Or perhaps there is a special HiSo never mind list with her name on it.

Paris Hilton Banned From Japan

Paris Hilton has been banned from Japan because she pleaded guilty to a cocaine-related misdemeanor in Las Vegas. Japan has tough restrictions on immigration, and drug offenders are barred, though exceptions are sometimes made. Hilton got stuck in the Tokyo airport after flying in to promote her fragrance and fashion brands, and after six hours of questioning from authorities and a night in the airport hotel, she turned around and headed home. Hilton also cancelled trips to Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur.

Edited by aguy30

One night in Bangkok sounds better than one night in Paris thumbsup.gif

don't know about you lot but i am not going to pretend that i would not welcome one night in Paris, in Bangkok

You may found the population who have been in both similar.

She is coming to the Koh Samui Thaivisa's Tenth Anniversary Party.We do it better down here.

Look forward to the video

Hope they use better lighting then the other one. That infrared just doesn't do her justice. biggrin.png

Equipment is much better these days.

Be good to see how George comes up on cam also