Web Designer Wanted

MarcoH

G"Day

been rolling in and out from Ubon now for a weeks and found several web designer, but NON who could do me a page in both Eng\Thai.

that will be large project so if some one know some one or if you are one,, pls pm \email me soonest, it's not ruch, but i need it fast...LOL

Oh yeah, have to be in Ubon

-Marco-

G"Day

been rolling in and out from Ubon now for a weeks and found several web designer, but NON who could do me a page in both Eng\Thai.

that will be large project so if some one know some one or if you are one,, pls pm \email me soonest, it's not ruch, but i need it fast...LOL

-Marco-

I dont want to rain on your parade Marco, but good luck in your pursuit.

I have a friend who was willing and able to spend "big" money on getting a website up and running. I was doing the leg work for him and started talking to a guy in Phuket (no names, no pack drill) Many emails and 'phone calls over a long period and then................nothing :o I tried another guy closer to home, basicaly the same result (more than 1 week between emails)

I suppose I should have said up-front that he had a budget of 300K Bht to create this website idea. I reckon I would have been getting 'phone calls all day every day :D

Anyway, I finally got him a good contact in Hua Hin that will do the job for about 120K Bht (full online shop) and he is very happy :D

It seems to me that the two guys I was originally dealing with couldnt really give a shit, and had more than enough work to go on with (in their dreams) so where treating me like "ok, I can do that, I'll get back to you real soon, etc etc"

I hope you have better luck in Ubon, and if you can find someone that lives near you, where you can do it all face to face all the better.

And out of intrest Marco, what sort of web page are you thinking of :D

G"Day

-Marco-

I dont want to rain on your parade Marco, but good luck in your pursuit.

I have a friend who was willing and able to spend "big" money on getting a website up and running. I was doing the leg work for him and started talking to a guy in Phuket (no names, no pack drill) Many emails and 'phone calls over a long period and then................nothing :o I tried another guy closer to home, basicaly the same result (more than 1 week between emails)

I suppose I should have said up-front that he had a budget of 300K Bht to create this website idea. I reckon I would have been getting 'phone calls all day every day :D

Anyway, I finally got him a good contact in Hua Hin that will do the job for about 120K Bht (full online shop) and he is very happy :D

It seems to me that the two guys I was originally dealing with couldnt really give a shit, and had more than enough work to go on with (in their dreams) so where treating me like "ok, I can do that, I'll get back to you real soon, etc etc"

I hope you have better luck in Ubon, and if you can find someone that lives near you, where you can do it all face to face all the better.

And out of intrest Marco, what sort of web page are you thinking of :D

Daddy

fynny that you mentioned Phuket,, i have have contact's there also and "one" guy there also from whom i have been waiting to get my page offer,, and Nothing,,,, Phuket IT capital of TH,, LOL

Im haveing online shop for my Japanese shop, consept is same that 100Yen shop in JP, but Thai version.

-Marco-