Need To Get A Lap Top Repaired In Hua Hin

russianrobert

I don't know of any local repair people but if you tell us more about the crash and what OS you are using someone on here may be able to help you.

I keeps crashing and i get blue pages telling me:

Windows has closed to prevent damage to my computer. BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER Check any hardware or software is properly installed. Ask for Windows updates. If the problem persists disable any new installed hardware or software. Disable Bios memory options such as caching or shadowing.

The computer them restarts after giving me the option of which mode to choose.

I'm also getting continuos error messages saying: USB port error. Windows doesn't recognize one of your devices.

All my windows updates are current and they update automatically.

Because Windows doesn't recognize the device it's difficult to find it. I click on the dialog box for more info and i'm led to a device identified by only a number thay windoes says it cant recognize. I've uninstalled it. I've also uninstalled all printers & faxes and other devices but no difference. I haven't uninstalled my iphone which syncs through a USB port but that's working and syncs okay. Can't be that then, can it?

A guy very kindly took a look at it who's knowledgeable about computers with some of the above and other issues but the problem persisted.

As a note, i installed McAfee AV recently. That didn't install properly. I had to download Windows Service Pack 1 and then it worked.

Loads of other 'bugs' like problems downloading updates for iphone, itunes, other software crashing.

Any help gratefully received. Perhaps a resource /website out there?

Cheers